Natural Immunity

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
That thought scares the shit out of me.
As well it should. We are now living in the result of more money spent on building prisons than on education, where people are not taught how to learn, let alone think critically, so they're more susceptible to the lies now so prominently disseminated on what passes for "news" channels these days.

I just laugh at people who say America is a free country.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just laugh at people who say America is a free country.
You know how when you’re high some thoughts will just freak you out? One thought that always gets my mind racing when I’m high is when I think about the fact that Humans are basically the only animal on this planet that aren’t born into true freedom. As soon as you are born, you are assigned a name and number and your debt to society starts. I know there are a few tribes that still have yet to be civilized but the thought that we are indebted from birth just freaks me out.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
You know how when you’re high some thoughts will just freak you out? One thought that always gets my mind racing when I’m high is when I think about the fact that Humans are basically the only animal on this planet that aren’t born into true freedom. As soon as you are born, you are assigned a name and number and your debt to society starts. I know there are a few tribes that still have yet to be civilized but the thought that we are indebted from birth just freaks me out.
Our country was created and built on the idea that aristocracy and debts to them was wrong.

The last 40 years has seen everything go to hell precisely because we let the rich assholes tell us differently.

Streetpro09

Tester
Our country was created and built on the idea that aristocracy and debts to them was wrong.

The last 40 years has seen everything go to hell precisely because we let the rich assholes tell us differently.
Want that new car, we can finance it for 7 years and probably at 20%+ interest.

How about a couch or tv. Rent to owns are all over.

Credit score, credit score, cerdit score. Can't do anything in this county without credit.

It's really turned into a joke lately but the sheep sure eat it up. Gotta have the latest and greatest new thing thats gonna make your life so much better. 😅😅😅 I regress.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Some people think that Adam Weishaupt was actually George Washington. He was the founder of the Illuminati.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I have natural immunity. I smoke weed, :)

My GF has all kinds of pain issues from an autoimmune disorder she has. She's be hooked on opioids six times over if she'd listened to her doctors. Just tonight we were talking about it and she said that smoking (my) weed is what allows her to let a normal life.

Y'all want to know why I do this, here it is.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Want that new car, we can finance it for 7 years and probably at 20%+ interest.

How about a couch or tv. Rent to owns are all over.

Credit score, credit score, cerdit score. Can't do anything in this county without credit.

It's really turned into a joke lately but the sheep sure eat it up. Gotta have the latest and greatest new thing thats gonna make your life so much better. 😅😅😅 I regress.
Jesus titty fucking Christ. I've had a few run-ins with credit and borrowing and it's a fucking racket from start to finish. And some people charge their fucking groceries...

My GF has all kinds of pain issues from an autoimmune disorder she has. She's be hooked on opioids six times over if she'd listened to her doctors. Just tonight we were talking about it and she said that smoking (my) weed is what allows her to let a normal life.

Y'all want to know why I do this, here it is.
That sucks, but that's awesome the weed is working. She might like a CBD strain too, I don't know.