Natural Immunity

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@TerpyTyrone,
Here is the latest info for the Omicron and it's new variant.
At least there is some positivity in this one.
Everybody should watch both videos.
I know I would not be happy with what has been done to you all that got it without this information that they delayed releasing.
They're making so much $$$ off of all this, why would they want it to end.

D

Deleted member 60

Wife had heart surgery last week. Guy across from her had a triple roto-rooter on his arteries....3 were 70% clogged.

Both went to surgery at 10 AM. Both got pushed out the door @5PM cus....well....there were 415 beds in the hospital...and 413 were filled with non-vaxxed COVID patients. (wouldn't have stayed/entered that wing anyway with that shit goin' on) Drove her home in a blizzard. Shoulda stayed a day 'er two...but nope...no room @ the Idiot Inn.

That's what doesn't make me happy.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Wife had heart surgery last week. Guy across from her had a triple roto-rooter on his arteries....3 were 70% clogged.

Both went to surgery at 10 AM. Both got pushed out the door @5PM cus....well....there were 415 beds in the hospital...and 413 were filled with non-vaxxed COVID patients. (wouldn't have stayed/entered that wing anyway with that shit goin' on) Drove her home in a blizzard. Shoulda stayed a day 'er two...but nope...no room @ the Idiot Inn.

That's what doesn't make me happy.
It's 1/2 and 1/2 around here. No difference whether vaxed or not.

D

Deleted member 60

Hope everyone is safe and ok
Yup. Was a long ass day. 5+ hours of drivin' (3 in a whiteout)....3 hours of waitin'.....3 hours of surgery...5 hours lying in the bed waiting to get the Hell out of there.

Heart problems are no fun/can really fuck yer wagon.....but we are lucky to be in the care of one of the best electrophysiologists in the country. Scary shit...but all went well. Hopin' it fixed the problem. Would be nice to get out from under the grips of the meds/Big pharma and have more options on the table as far as places to go/live outside the US.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Your source of information is a right wing consipiracy site owned by Free Speech Systems LLC. Same people who handeled Infowars and Alex Jones....
It’s just a recording of senator Ron Johnson’s second opinion meeting. Unfortunately due to corruption not to many places would air this meeting in its raw form. If your a dr and have a second opinion even with data and stats to back it, you still get banned and labeled as the modern day witch if it doesn’t fit the one size fits all jab. Faucci other politicians and drs were welcome to join to prove them all wrong with their science and data. Not all drs in the meeting were against the jab. I wish faucci would debate these drs? Why hide from these tough questions and conversations that should be had? Everything may not be 100% correct on both sides of this. It’s time to get some clarity though don’t ya think? Just because it came from Alex Jones website doesn’t mean it is wrong. Look at Jeffery Epstein. Alex Jones called him out for years as everyone else stayed quite

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This was such an excellent video. People should be highly upset over what has been done to this world.
I am so glad I didn't get this crap stuck in me.
I really feel sorry for people.
I'm finishing watching it for the 2nd time.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Grandpappy told me as a young boy to "Always consider the source. Follow your gut. And don't let the crowd make your opinions." I don't have any phds. I'm not Ivy league educated. I'm not wealthy. So I'll stick to what my grandpappy said. And Alex Jones and info wars, imo, are right wing conspiracy hacks who just lost a defamation suite. Anyone who makes money on the backs of dead kids is not a reputable source of information. And if that info is there, it's suspect as hell...

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m sure I’m less qualified then most everyone to speak on this issue. I’m not the smartest French fry out of the bunch. I’m not saying any side is right or wrong. I’m not saying the video is right or wrong. But what is said in the video should be looked into further. My opinion along with most everyone i think is Alex Jones was wrong about the school shooting stuff. Really stuck his foot in his mouth. He’s a crazy batshit nut job. But I would also say majority of people would agree that they should have listened to him about Epstein 10 years prior to Epstein getting arrested. Maybe he wouldn’t have hung himself a lot sooner and a lot of little girls wouldn’t have been pimped out. Just shows wrong people can be right and vise versa. I should have posted from a different source cause of how controversial infowars is. I’m not trying to stir up shit But I figured he wasn’t in the entire video saying any of his thoughts about meeting, it was just shared. And I agree the source should be considered but not canceled.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Nor am I. I think thats the biggest issue we have right now. We cant seem to talk to one another anymore. I understand the age group on this forum. Its crazy to me sometimes that the generation of drugs sex and rock and roll, is where it is politically. I personally blame capitalism mentality for where we are at. Media's drive to make money. News has to turn a profit. Information is used to get clicks. Its no longer about being accurate. Its now about being profitable.
Once a news organization says they are not news but entertainment (FOX), anything they put out is exactly that. Entertainment. I was taught by my parents to not believe in the things I see on TV. Grandpappy said TV rots peoples heads. Internet is just interactive TV.

Id rather talk about a solution that helps the largest amount of people. (i know, how fucking left of me) We got cloth face coverings and vaccines. If those are so bad and infringing on your personal liberties, what solution do you have? (Not you personally Kev, just in general)

And here is the real question imo. If Covid killed 6% of children under the age of 12, would we even be having this discussion? If we had hospitals full of sick and dying children?
I urge you all to watch the movie Dont Look Up. I think it does a great job showing how the media is. Especially when its not something that will make money. (keep in mind the media is shitting all over this movie...i wonder why...)

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I agree with a lot of what you just said. All the major news stations are just entertainment/ politically motivated bought out puppet shows. Part of the solution is figuring out how to treat everyobody and protect everyone. Part of what they are saying at the meeting is according to their studies and data the bad side effects from the jab out weigh the good it does for certain age group . Whether jabbbed or not. They are also saying the old way of treating viruses - early treatment is and has been helping save lives and is very low risk. Their data maybe wrong for all I know. I just wish if these drs were wrong, Fauci and his team of drs would step up stop ignoring and start debateing them live to shut them up for all to see face to face. But I have 0% trust or faith in dr faucci. We have tons of questions hat are not being asked, talked about, And obviously not answered? For some reason it seems they don’t want this conversation to be had? Not making us understand is not going to convince anyone to listen to them.

D

Deleted member 60

I've been stuck 3 times and will go again whenever the next chucklehead caused mutation rolls through....just as I did as a kid with mumps, measles, polio, smallpox/etc. I do it for me...and for you (OK..I'm kidding....I don't care one fuckin iota about you if you don't care about me/yourself)

The wife avoided it and got her much needed heart surgery (had to be COVID Negative/Vaxx'd) after multiple delays...all COVID (non-vax) related. If she waited much longer the liklihood of the surgery not working went way up. Fortunately.....we may have dodged the bullet.

Pretty amazing what they can do....and the science behind it.

OK...til it comes to vaccines...then they somehow, someway...just don't know fuck about what their doing. LOFL. Idiotfucks.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I've been stuck 3 times and will go again whenever the next chucklehead caused mutation rolls through....just as I did as a kid with mumps, measles, polio, smallpox/etc. I do it for me...and for you (OK..I'm kidding....I don't care one fuckin iota about you if you don't care about me/yourself)

The wife avoided it and got her much needed heart surgery (had to be COVID Negative/Vaxx'd) after multiple delays...all COVID (non-vax) related. If she waited much longer the liklihood of the surgery not working went way up. Fortunately.....we may have dodged the bullet.

OK...til it comes to vaccines...then they somehow, someway...just don't know fuck about what their doing. LOFL. Idiotfucks.
A lot of people who are pro vaccine also have issues with the way the COVID vaccines were rolled out. Being cautious about getting the vaccine has nothing to do with being an idiot, it should be a personal choice, and people shouldn't be shamed for not getting it...especially when some people cannot get it for medical reasons (I personally know 2 kids whos doctors said they absolutely cannot get it due to reactions they've had to similar vaccines in the past). Yes, there are a lot of anti-vax people who are against it, but you can't just discount those who understand the importance of vaccines who have decided to put off getting the COVID vaccine due to the way it was rapidly pushed upon everyone before being fully tested like all other vaccines. I personally put off getting mine because the way it was handled just didn't sit right with me. I still haven't got mine, because I wound up getting COVID, then I got bit by a tick and was sick for awhile again, and now I have surgery coming up and my Dr told me to just wait until a couple of weeks after my surgery so any side affects I have from the surgery aren't mistaken for side effects from the vaccine.

Been there my friend. Quad bypass, 10 stents and laser ablation and I'm still around. Nice to see the wife came out ok. GL to you and your wife sticky.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder

I agree our health care system sucks. Even before the pandemic. But even worse now. A few things they could do different to to help
1. Instead of firing non vaxxed workers they should have non vaxxed workers work on non vaxxed patients. Then more people can be seen more frequent.
2. Build more hospitals hire more people. Maybe they did already 🤷‍♂️
3. Whether your Vaxxed or not. Early treatment instead of let the disease build in your system isolate until you need a hospital bed Would help keep the hospitals freed up.

I don’t know why they would fire healthcare workers during a pandemic. That’s just insane. Why aren’t we building more rooms and hiring more people to help care for sick people?