My Perpetual Madness: Sad Does Multi Strains Under TSL-2000's & More

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thats the one i have. i grew 5 oz in that with Heisens GG4.. And i could do better now that i know the enviroment.
They work great you just have to add water every day pretty much. I am glad you got the water farm...mine is right beside the door going into the grow room.

I think I am going to modifiy it to my liking...:D Im going to need a bigger tote..

Thats the one i have. i grew 5 oz in that with Heisens GG4.. And i could do better now that i know the enviroment.
They work great you just have to add water every day pretty much. I am glad you got the water farm...mine is right beside the door going into the grow room.

I think I am going to modifiy it to my liking...:D Im going to need a bigger tote..
I am pulling 4-6 oz per soil plant with a 4 week average veg time. So if I can stay in that range. Ill be more then happy. I can deal with filling up every day. Running perpetually, I am doing something every day anyways. Luckily, my tap water isn't too bad here so that's helpful too. I used to hit my local spring once a week filling up 5 gallon jugs. I can't wait to run it though. That's for sure.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
cropping plants produces more yield anyway...i have to do that all the time. I used to be gentle now i just squeeze the branch between my fingers rolling it as much as i can and bend it right over....live or die...

they always live.

And then all that branch the buds grow straight up. Its kind of how a scrog works.

I chop a lot of branches that look like shepherds staves.

Looking good. And those lights are way nicer than mars refelctors.

cropping plants produces more yield anyway...i have to do that all the time. I used to be gentle now i just squeeze the branch between my fingers rolling it as much as i can and bend it right over....live or die...

they always live.

And then all that branch the buds grow straight up. Its kind of how a scrog works.

I chop a lot of branches that look like shepherds staves.

Looking good. And those lights are way nicer than mars refelctors.
It was my first time ever having to do it. I had colas fall over many times but never grew out of control like that. I knew she was going to grow fast and big but I underestimated her badly lol. She's looking like a 12+ week strain easily. I cant complain on the lights either. Hoping to be running the TS-3000 in 2 weeks.