My Perpetual Madness: Sad Does Multi Strains Under TSL-2000's & More

I have 2 Fire OG seedlings and 2 Bubba Kush seedlings. In this grow I am using Fox Farm nutes on one of each. The other 2 plants will be receiving nutrients called Prescription Blend. I haven't used anything other then Fox Farm though but I have seen amazing results with the PB. Below is the nutrients along with the schedule I will be following. Since I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest, feeds wont start until about week 3. 82107358_861814544249685_86854752805060608_n.jpg82263361_616560375770192_3513060854721413120_n.jpg

Beat me to it @High kev , I was gonna make the same suggestion based off all those solos
Those are ones I was just tinkering with and honestly abused them a bit. If I really want to concentrate on one Solo things will be much different. Thanks though for the suggestion too. Once I get comfy here, I'll be looking into different things like that. Loving this forum so far.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
That's enough with the photo dumping....I believe I have caught everyone up where I am at with my grows. Note**** I did take a clone off my Durban Poison. Potential Mother??? Any posts pertaining to my grow will be anything currently done or happening.
I am now taking cuts of anything that has a chance . Last grow I had a killer smell but no cut

So tomorrow I enter week 7 of flowering on a handful of my plants. Flowering times go back an hour tomorrow to so I'll be down to 10 on 14 off after tomorrow. I like to cut an hour each week right up til harvest. I also start doing some trichome checking to see where I stand with each plant. Each day, I get noticeable bud growth with also noticeable coloration of the pistols. Still a good 2 weeks to go on most of the strains. I think the first one to comes down will be Early Skunk F4 #2 even though #1 looks no where as close as her sister. I don't run filters of any kind in my grows.....can you imagine how my house smells?