My Perpetual Madness: Sad Does Multi Strains Under TSL-2000's & More

Being a new member here, I wanted to start a journal for myself and others to follow along. It's always nice to teach others or even learn a thing here and there. I am currently heading into week 3 of flower on my current plants with new seeds being dropped in a couple weeks. Now that I got my introduction out, let me allow myself to give some information on my grow.

Seedlings and Veg: I currently use a 2x4 tent to start my seedlings off. I start off in a basic Solo cup and transplant around week 2 to 3 gallon fabric pots. Inside I have a Mars-Hydro TSL 2000 and I tend to keep 8 plants total in this stage. While in veg, I usually give 4-8 weeks of growth time before putting into flower. I usually judge by size and where I am with training on each individual plant. My medium of choice is soil, so I tend to stick with what I know most. Fox Farm Ocean Forest is my go to brand of soil. I have a 6inch exhaust fan as my intake with one oscillating fan on the inside. My preferred style of training is topping with LST being applied afterwards. Lighting hours are 20-4 for the first couple weeks then 18-6 for the rest of veg. Ideal temps in this stage are as follows: 80-85f lights on with 50-60% humidity and as close to 75f with 40-50% humidity with lights off.

Flowering: Once I have reached this stage, I then move the biggest of the bunch into my 4x4 tent and keep the rest in the 2x4. Lights get flipped to 12/12 at this point. Lights being used at this stage in the 4x4 is one Mars-Hydro TSL 2000, one Mars-Hydro TS 1000 and one Viparspectra 450w LED unit. When I start reaching to the last 2 weeks of flower, I then move my lights to 10/14 instead of 12/12. I also use another 6inch duct fan along with 2 oscillating fans on the inside. My ideal temps in this stage are 75-80f lights on with humidity being as low as I can get it. Lights off I tend to drop around the 70-75f range with humidity staying as low as possible.

Now that I got the grow areas out, I'd like to provide more details on my grow and any current plans I have with the grow. Since I use Fox Farm soil, I also choose their line of nutrients as well. I have used these in all my grows so far without any problems. The trio works best for me when I follow the feeding chart exactly. Once in a while, I may find a strain that prefers a little more or less but unless I see visual signs, I don't change a thing. Luckily, I've never " loved a plant to death'. I have quite the time on my hands so I'll be uploading pictures often and anything I do in the grow will be documented in my journal. Please at any time feel free to follow along, post any tips, ask any questions or anything along the lines. I'm glad to be apart of the forum and look forward to growing along side everyone else.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
There will be much more stopping with plants being grown out like that 👍👍
I appreciate the kind words. I haven't been growing really that long at all. I did a lot of reading through different forums and applied it. I hope to learn something new everyday, as we usually do. Hopefully along the way, I can help someone with something I have learned. Seems like an awesome group of people here.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I appreciate the kind words. I haven't been growing really that long at all. I did a lot of reading through different forums and applied it. I hope to learn something new everyday, as we usually do. Hopefully along the way, I can help someone with something I have learned. Seems like an awesome group of people here.
Love seeing so many of us popping up with the same story, did a lot of reading in the right places and applied the knowledge properly, then boom pretty novice growers getting some fantastic results, just shows what peeps can do when properly motavated

Welcome. And awesome you started a journal.
Very good looking plants youve got there.
Have you flowered out the cbd strain youve got going? Or is she new to you?
I ask since I'm looking for a good and strain to run that I don't have to do so much hunting to find "that" pheno for a awesome CBD producer.
I may have a hook for some Charlotte's but I don't have my hopes up too high. Lol.
This is my first run with it. I got it from Seedmans. According to their report it has over 20% CBD and under 1 % THC. I'll provide a smoke report when I get there.

Love seeing so many of us popping up with the same story, did a lot of reading in the right places and applied the knowledge properly, then boom pretty novice growers getting some fantastic results, just shows what peeps can do when properly motavated
That's all I really did. I started with next to nothing and worked my way up. Found what the problem in each grow then corrected it. Now that I am dialed in, it's basic but I also learn something new every day.