Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
You've done a great job of setting up why I think the next generation of performance improvement in indoor gardening isn't coming from the lights, but rather the climate control system.

Do you not see a substantial increase in HVAC power consumption from running HID vs LED?

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
It was a joke man. I thought stoners laughed. I sure as fuck do.

I know there's many ways to get to the correct answer, but I just noticed the extra pointless steps. Couldn't help myself. I have a BS in Mathematics, and was a tutor in college. I love Algebra, and couldn't help myself.

And I'm not your typical math nerd if that's what you're thinking, lol.
Sorry it's tough for me to see people kidding in posts sometimes.

Sorry it's tough for me to see people kidding in posts sometimes.
That's why I add lol all the time. People take my jokes too seriously in real life sometimes, but sometimes I'm going for that effect.

I kept telling my wife not to leave the keys in the car. She didn't listen, so when we were in Walmart in shithole SD, I moved it to the other side of the lot. We came out and she was like WTF. I said "Did you leave the keys in it"."Ya" she says. I let her freak out for a bit, and then I busted up, and told her I was fucking with her. Well, she never did it again.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
That's why I add lol all the time. People take my jokes too seriously in real life sometimes, but sometimes I'm going for that effect.

I kept telling my wife not to leave the keys in the car. She didn't listen, so when we were in Walmart in shithole SD, I moved it to the other side of the lot. We came out and she was like WTF. I said "Did you leave the keys in it"."Ya" she says. I let her freak out for a bit, and then I busted up, and told her I was fucking with her. Well, she never did it again.
Lol ahahaha reminds me of this:

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I would never challenge you, but I gotta give Budders credit for rebelling against the authority, lol.

And I'm not a bk fan, but he's got his setup figured out, even though I hate to admit it, lol. But he probably doesn't have much experience with organics.

Everyone has their own system and I respect that. When we grew up we had respect for anyone growing this shit, but things have changed since legalization.

I'm not defending him for calling you out. I wouldn't have done that. But I'm a fan of all growers.

Now, can't we all just get along, lol.

View attachment 105999
You can’t keep my name out of that cock holster you call your mouth for a single day bro. You have wet fucking dreams about me, bets…..

Organics lulz

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
He claims 10" on the sides of the plants and 1 ft gaps on the corners. Not sure why he felt the need to DM that info instead of sharing with the class.

I'm guessing it's a little more space than what he claims otherwise the math just doesn't make sense. Math doesn't lie.

Just more bullshit coming out of his mouth. Pathological liars believe their own lies.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
6” from edge on each main branch I have lined up with corners….1 foot……. 10” on each side away from tent wall because the mains are tied down past the rest so naturally their not going to be as wide…….Soooooo ya your both wrong….. next?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Can we talk about this shit right here for a minute?

Black mold all over the walls and the algeeeee farm

View attachment 106006View attachment 106007
That’s the main water line from st that was leaking. I hit it with 29% h2o2 every morning at 4am….. I waited until I was done with that rd to fix it…just In case……. It was a quick fix, shut the main off then backed it out half way and applied some sealant. Then walked it back in and hit with hot air…boom no more leaks.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
That’s the main water line from st that was leaking. I hit it with 29% h2o2 every morning at 4am….. I waited until I was done with that rd to fix it…just In case……. It was a quick fix, shut the main off then backed it out half way and applied some sealant. Then walked it back in and hit with hot air…boom no more leaks.

Was mom happy you stopped the leak for her?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You know that is probably just leaking under the foundation, right? "Fixing" a water main leak that way is just asking for massive damage (like a sink hole forming under your foundation).