Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm sponsored by dynagro so they send me pallets of free shit for mentioning them on my channel and using there stuff exclusively. Even if they didn't I still would. Foliage pro is hands down the best shit I've ever used in veg. No need to add calmag or anything else. I've used it in hydro and it knocks the dick off anything else I've used.
I talked to the rep last week for about an hour about reformulating the bloom. It doesn't have enough nitrogen in it and if you don't mix right at week 4 you'll get yellowing pretty bad. I love there line and the plants eat it up.

20220119_133650.jpg

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Got all the plumbing parts be here Friday, ordered the vero8s last night and three 2100-240 drivers, 9 , 38v cobs@ 2.1mA in a 4x4 tent. No way I'll get 2 months veg in a 4x4. Will be packed in 4 weeks so ill prob have to heavily defoliate and just blast the light downwards.
Could you show us the build of the light that you have planned? A run down of the why to the what since it'll be purpose driven for dunking on the competition.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I think what amazes me most after being here a few years is that @Heisenbeans is actually entertaining this kid, and also expending effort prepping for a contest that will likely never start.
It's a win win for me. If he punks out than he will always be known as that guy. Either way I'll have a banging 4x4 to run whatever I want to keep the jars full. I've been trying every strain I have to find something that doesn't give me anxiety, make my stomach feel weird or give me a dry ass mouth. The Gelato 33 has really been my favorite. Has a musky kinda smell. It's hard for me to distinguish taste but the high is super mellow, no anxiety.

VAHomegrown

He doesn't know how to take clones yet, just finished his third grow.
I went back through and he has the plant listed as Mimosa Evo, from Barney's. I'm not sure how you would even select the right pheno for a single plant competition with only 3 runs under his belt. Finding that spectacular yielder is harder than finding the smelly pheno, tallest, shortest etc.