Megacrop thread

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
Ah ha....root farm soilless media was the problem. It was closer than the hydro store and i ran out of coco so it should work....but it doesnt.
It has wood and vermiculite/peat in it but not like organic soil. Like water locks in the pot for 10 days vermiculite. It smelled like wet going to rot soon roots in the pot when i dumped it out.

I have a bag around someplace i might have to try with tomatoes or something.

And it made things funky because it was in 1 pot on the system and 2 pots on the other. I transplated all to pure coco with an inch of growstones for aeration.

No more plugged lines too. Things are shaping up again.

Walter White was looking really last episode there for a while but I think I talked him into growing gangster for me.

Later i get to pick all the growstones and hydroton out of the rootfarm crap....good times.

:D
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

Chuckers Tester
Ah ha....root farm soilless media was the problem. It was closer than the hydro store and i ran out of coco so it should work....but it doesnt.
It has wood and vermiculite/peat in it but not like organic soil. Like water locks in the pot for 10 days vermiculite. It smelled like wet going to rot soon roots in the pot when i dumped it out.

I have a bag around someplace i might have to try with tomatoes or something.

And it made things funky because it was in 1 pot on the system and 2 pots on the other. I transplated all to pure coco with an inch of growstones for aeration.

No more plugged lines too. Things are shaping up again.

Walter White was looking really last episode there for a while but I think I talked him into growing gangster for me.

Later i get to pick all the growstones and hydroton out of the rootfarm crap....good times.

:D
Glad you got it sorted out gwheels.
 

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist
For me its the wood. The first time i attempted outdoor growing i got triple mix. The wood has to be composted and if its sticks we might have a problem...

I sure as hell did.

But I learned enough to know what was killing walter. And the roots were good and all it was just suffocated. The plant was seriously abused but it is Walter. I might have to take cutting of the end result because if it survives it will be resilient to say the least. I started beating this seed up a long time ago.
 

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
had a lil tidbit to share, make of it what you will. This week had my seedling goin, etc, got till end of month on harvest of other plants, blah blah, anyhow. Everything in flower tent. Hit the flowering tent with double what I been feedin em, same on youngins. The twisting leaves on small ones that I thought might be mutants straightened up, look normal all in two days and kicked them in the arse. Frost popped out on flowering plants. I believe I may begin feeding more than I had been, but not too much. Am fighting a lil heat issue, think I got it borderline workable/fixed, lol. I believe for two weeks or so feed em the half teaspoon, then go to full teaspoon, which I believe is 5 ml, thru the rest of cycle. jmho and jme
 
Top