Megacrop thread

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I hear ya , I bought this stuff for like week 6 thru it works well for what I needed and it breaks down quickly and effectively .
I have some too. Pretty good stuff. Grew out some obs and bridezilla as well as some randos organically awhile back. Still have all that in a storage shed ready to make that 100 gallon tree when I get back somewhere legal. The taste was amazing but I cant say it was too far off of the megacrop. I still use bennies sometimes, mycos etc. When I use megacrop and its partially organic so maybe that helps.

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Dude that Scott ā€œrealā€ when you listen to him doesnā€™t know shit about microbes , good thing he has his wiz kid tell and do everything for him and tell him everything 100x times ( even thou itā€™s sad so many times in the podcast I will be screaming at the scream or dumbfounded he he will fuck up shit by being soooo dumb or act like he doses the even care about the facts or intacting shit or his sooooo cool)

Dude your (Scotty) on YouTube and your hits arenā€™t that high, get over yourself Iā€™ll never buy it and look atthe spore count vs the competition ( so many brands beat it ) def a narcissist mindset or dumb if your If your trying to sell your stuff. It hey he still has a lot of people who love him

+ when Scotty is given such great gifts from great concentrates r and bud . I have seen him even diss it or act like itā€™s just ā€œ oh I get bored of a smellā€ or ā€œ yeah I roll a huge joint then get sick of it and put it outā€ ... blah

Wow he doesnā€™t let the person talk, and anyone but him ( famous on the shows )

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Just got my 2 part megacrop in the mail the other day. I like it a lot better already. It's not all brown and stinky like the 1 part was. It's a pretty clean looking powder and it mixes easily. Even the little white pebbles dissolve quickly and the pH has been pretty stable so far after 2 days. It's definitely much improved, and I like being able to have more control of my nitrogen levels.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ar
Just got my 2 part megacrop in the mail the other day. I like it a lot better already. It's not all brown and stinky like the 1 part was. It's a pretty clean looking powder and it mixes easily. Even the little white pebbles dissolve quickly and the pH has been pretty stable so far after 2 days. It's definitely much improved, and I like being able to have more control of my nitrogen levels.
e they giving free samples of the "2 part"?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Been using some mega in the greenhouse again. Not buying this again. Did not mix well at all.
My other salt base nutes do not have problems like this.

I mix up 60 gal at a time every day so I need a good size amount of dry mixed into the water. I also have to turn the pump on and circulate it for hours. If I'm doing jacks it's mixed up in minutes.

This is what is at the bottom of the barrel after I'm done using it all up. Always have to wash it out. This is bullshit. Cheap ingredients that don't dissolve well at all.
The whole inside of my barrel looks horrible after every fill. I used 50 lbs of jacks and not a problem. Then a bag of this and its crap. This is why I def can't use this B.S. ferts inside in my drip system. Would ruin it in one watering.

20210719_115902.jpg20210719_115917.jpg20210719_115925.jpg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
The 2 part mixes well. Think this was the 4th change. 2 dosent mix too bad either but i dont think the molasses works that well in hydro. Is that # 3?

D

Deleted member 60

Looks like what I experienced on the last go around with the Megaslop here. Fucker tried to say it was my doing/how I mixed it. Yeah...sure thing clown. Trashy fuckin crap.

Haven't been through flower with this fert yet (GreenePoP 16-21-2) ...but it is KILLING IT across the board here.. My weed is kicking well....and my veggie garden has never looked so good. 500ppm every watering. Being honest....not sure how it'd fly in hydro. All of these mixes have a humic base and a chemmie kick and are a dark brown. Would definitely stain shit at the very least. Reasonably priced...I've been buying the 4 packs and the lawn also looks fuckin' tits. That MicroGreene shit turns the yard a nice, deep, blue/green.

just a (coffee fueled) thought https://www.greenecountyfert.com/project/16-21-2-greenepop-starter-fertilizer/

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I can mix my five gallon bucket of MC with my hand and arm for 45 seconds and itā€™s mixed. So is the kelp, bud booster and sweet they make. Lmfao lots on ig folks dig it too, but to each his own. Still works great for me, I use the one parter. Biggest trick I found was to jar it so it donā€™t ball up on with moisture.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I can mix my five gallon bucket of MC with my hand and arm for 45 seconds and itā€™s mixed. So is the kelp, bud booster and sweet they make. Lmfao lots on ig folks dig it too, but to each his own. Still works great for me, I use the one parter. Biggest trick I found was to jar it so it donā€™t ball up on with moisture.
Thatā€™s good advice to put it in a jar.

Iā€™ve got some in a Tupperware thing, and thereā€™s more balls in there than a menā€™s locker room.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
The 2 part mixes well. Think this was the 4th change. 2 dosent mix too bad either but i dont think the molasses works that well in hydro. Is that # 3?
The one with the man on the bag gardening... so ya I think its the third one. Ive tried the 1st 2nd and third versions.