Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
What if you used a juicer like the centrifugal or masticating cleansing juice kind and make a concentrated mango juice? Like a mango dab lol
Lol. Yes I'm wondering if you eat more if there's a difference. I ate about 3-4 servings (by what the bag said) of dried mangos. Maybe fresh fruit would be different? I wanted to try it that way but I was at Costco and didn't want to buy a box of the things, I'm not really into mangos at it is, lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol. Yes I'm wondering if you eat more if there's a difference. I ate about 3-4 servings (by what the bag said) of dried mangos. Maybe fresh fruit would be different? I wanted to try it that way but I was at Costco and didn't want to buy a box of the things, I'm not really into mangos at it is, lol.
It's gotta be some sorta enzyme or blocker. Kinda like how grapefruit will slow down an enzyme that breaks down certain things so it can cause side effects with many medications. Mangoes are good but would better if they weren't so slimy lol

I could eat 2 at every meal, I love them. But I’ve never heard of how they affect your high. It could explain my constant state though...:LOL:...I’m always eating them and smoking. I have 3-4 sitting on the counter, might slice up 2 and see if I can tell, or just feel “normal.”

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I could eat 2 at every meal, I love them. But I’ve never heard of how they affect your high. It could explain my constant state though...:LOL:...I’m always eating them and smoking. I have 3-4 sitting on the counter, might slice up 2 and see if I can tell, or just feel “normal.”
Maybe you built a tolerance already lol.
If you smoke a mango terp bud, like green crack, would it be even more? Haha

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
It's gotta be some sorta enzyme or blocker. Kinda like how grapefruit will slow down an enzyme that breaks down certain things so it can cause side effects with many medications. Mangoes are good but would better if they weren't so slimy lol
Ya idk the science behind it. I've been seeing the mango thing on IG so much I finally decided to see what it was about. I'll go look it up.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the jar I put on a heat mat, that is set at 85f. It's only been maybe 5 days and I can see something happening in there. Not real sure what, but there looks to be some bubbles forming. I'm thinking it's the acid part of thca, which is necessary for the terps to seperate and recrystalization to occur from what I understand. Super fragrant to open the jar, and I also understand that rapid terp lose is to be expected if not stored right. It makes sense, I've bought numerous live extracts in the past that didn't have much smell, now I know why, lol. I'm only shooting for sugar wax here, so we'll see how it goes. This looked like a wax when it was put on the heat mat. 20190716_220023.jpg20190716_220348.jpg