Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Quick update on some plants. Excuse the messy tent, been super busy and neglecting a lil. I was going to do 16 1 gals for flower, but these plants are staying squat and I'll run out of room. I'll select a handful to go outside to flower this week.

CNC f2's are the bigger looking plants in here, mixed in with them are the miracle warps. 20190724_074532.jpg

This f2 smells like her momma on the stem rub. Creamy with a faint chem touch. 20190724_074611.jpg

Lots of big fat indy dom leaves on these f2's this go, I haven't seen this much indy dom in these yet. 20190724_074539.jpg

And the DDB's are going to be hitting flower in about 10 days as well. There's one of these that smells like her momma as well, and I'm pretty sure I have three males out of these 8, time will tell. 20190724_074702.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I texted my pain in the ass school teacher wife and asked her to pick up some mango's she said you mean mangoes. Been putting up with that for almost 40 yrs. It's like never leaving the third grade.LOL
I had a teacher in grade school. Everytime you would ask, can I go to the bathroom? She would say, I don't know can you? Drove me nuts even as a kid, lol. Like lady you better give me the go ahead or I'm gonna piss all over the floor right here!

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I had a mother like that, guess who's like that now. Lol. Its an impulse to "autocorrect" people. It's not to belittle them or be condescending but to help them be better. The way you speak and the way you carry yourself is very important to me. @macsnax when I was at recess in second grade they wouldn't let me back in to use the bathroom they told me to wait ten minutes until it was over. So I pissed on the soccer field while walking thinking I was playing it off while my best friend "stood watch" lol lets jsut say I got a beating that night lol

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a mother like that, guess who's like that now. Lol. Its an impulse to "autocorrect" people. It's not to belittle them or be condescending but to help them be better. The way you speak and the way you carry yourself is very important to me. @macsnax when I was at recess in second grade they wouldn't let me back in to use the bathroom they told me to wait ten minutes until it was over. So I pissed on the soccer field while walking thinking I was playing it off while my best friend "stood watch" lol lets jsut say I got a beating that night lol
I can understand that too....... So you're buddy that was watching our for ya didn't watch too good? Or did he let you get for a laugh 🤣.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Beautiful rock. Have you tried a Rosin Rock yet? Scrumtiously delicious,tasty and potent as fuck.
@macsnax how do you consume yours?
I myself slice off lil chunks and use them as filler for blunts and joints and bowls of course.

Sometimes I just,smear the concentrate onto whatever rolling medium I'm using and then sprinkle in some keif to cover and stick and then add the flower,then a dash of more keif. Lazy man's moonrock spliff.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Beautiful rock. Have you tried a Rosin Rock yet? Scrumtiously delicious,tasty and potent as fuck.
@macsnax how do you consume yours?
I myself slice off lil chunks and use them as filler for blunts and joints and bowls of course.

Sometimes I just,smear the concentrate onto whatever rolling medium I'm using and then sprinkle in some keif to cover and stick and then add the flower,then a dash of more keif. Lazy man's moonrock spliff.
I haven't tried a rosin rock, but I'll get be getting back into rosin when I can get to my press. But usually I just tear a chunk off the rock and stuff in a pipe. Once I hit it a couple times and it melts down, I flip it over in the bowl so it doesn't run through. I have my techniques, lol. I smoke topped bowls about 99% of the time I'm using a pipe. Bonus on flipping it is you get more green hits too. 😉

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Alright, you motivated me to get up and take a couple pics. What do you have there btw? This is literally the last nugget of OZ. I went digging through jars looking for a change up and didn't know I had it still, lol. My wife got the PP this weekend. View attachment 16016View attachment 16017
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20190725_161430.jpg
Blueberry last run. Series of unfortunate events lead to the death of her. Gonna attempt a reveg on one of them. Resurrection. IMG_20190724_221311.jpgIMG_20190724_221319.jpg

SSGrower

Average Grower
Shout out to @macsnax for his generosity. Thank you so much for sharing these, I have heard good stuff about cookies n chem. Cool surprise on the DDB too!! Can't wait for this heat to be over. Gonna be a busy but exciting fall/winter!! 🔥
View attachment 16161
I have a location where I stash the good shit. Usually I dont find it again till I am out of the big jar. Oops, found the good shit today and it was cnc f2.