Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I wonder this myself as well. I have a 500 dollar Amazon shopping cart right now with my new tent and all its furnishings and a few other tools of the trade. Just dropped 200 on SD f1s. Hopefully this will be the last big expenditure of the year. Who knows. 😅
Lol, I usually have a few bills worth of stuff in my cart too. Gotta love that 2 day shipping though.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I fuckin love it! Prime is the fuckin shit! I order on Monday have my shit Wednesday on my day off. There's still like 300 in shit saved for later lol but that stuff is more of upgrades to stuff I have now. So not a necessity just wants lol.
I know what you mean man. I've actually found out about a few products I like from Amazon, things that aren't common talk on the forums.
Wants become needs real quick when you go apeshit with beans or clones haha
That'll happen..... Lol. I do the same and then do a juggling act to manage it all.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok yesterday was a fucking whirlwind, and today is shaping up the same. If I missed answering anyone's comments or messages hit me up again. And @pleasecheese when I get home tonight I'm going to watch those videos, I'll probably have some questions too. I'm gonna get the honeycomb down, totally forgot that we talked about it a few months ago too.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ok yesterday was a fucking whirlwind, and today is shaping up the same. If I missed answering anyone's comments or messages hit me up again. And @pleasecheese when I get home tonight I'm going to watch those videos, I'll probably have some questions too. I'm gonna get the honeycomb down, totally forgot that we talked about it a few months ago too.
Hope you have a good day regardless brobro!

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm not sure if I've told this story in this thread. One of the last times I did not knives.... It was my nephew and me. We're in the kitchen in this place I was renting, standing over the stove doing our thing. Front door wide open and out of nowhere my landlord pops in. We both shit a brick, lol. There's was no hiding what we were doing, no making it look like something else, just caught red handed. The mofo pulls up a chair and asks for a hit! He stuck around for a good three hours while we all got stoned af off hot knives and bs'd. Lol def could have ended worse than that!
Haha good landlord.
My CNC bubble turned out quite pasty. Not sure how it compares to shatter but it's quite abit easier. Bought a shatter pen to try out hash and it seems to work pretty good. G pen I think it is.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha good landlord.
My CNC bubble turned out quite pasty. Not sure how it compares to shatter but it's quite abit easier. Bought a shatter pen to try out hash and it seems to work pretty good. G pen I think it is.
Very nice, I make bubble during the cooler months. I'm actually itching to do a run. By the time the seeds that I've popped recently reach harvest, it should be cool enough. How did your cnc taste?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
It's quite good. Has quite the floral nose. It's strange stuff, it will stick to your finger and not come off LOL. I used fresh popcorn bud and sugar leaf.
Ime, cnc plants are super sticky. What bags are you using? I still haven't bought a quality set, maybe I will for my fall run. On the last run with that big plant. When I was doing maintenence and had to reach inside her, my arm would come out sticky up to my elbow. Lol and yes I realize how that just sounded 🤣.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ime, cnc plants are super sticky. What bags are you using? I still haven't bought a quality set, maybe I will for my fall run. On the last run with that big plant. When I was doing maintenence and had to reach inside her, my arm would come out sticky up to my elbow. Lol and yes I realize how that just sounded 🤣.
220 75 25 and they swim free in the washer. Bubble bag dude bags.