Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm always AWOL man, lol. No just busy af, and ya blumats are still going. How are yours doing bud?
I am struggling with them. Runaways are my biggest issue. Seems like they always happen during the dark period. Not that big of a deal in my setup but a pain in the ass none the less. I check every night before lights out to make sure it is not dripping to fast but sometimes it happens anyway. I am thinking i am not doing something right maybe treating it more like a controlled drip irrigation.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I am struggling with them. Runaways are my biggest issue. Seems like they always happen during the dark period. Not that big of a deal in my setup but a pain in the ass none the less. I check every night before lights out to make sure it is not dripping to fast but sometimes it happens anyway. I am thinking i am not doing something right maybe treating it more like a controlled drip irrigation.
Are you getting any build up in the feed tube? If that's not the case maybe shorten the distance between where it drips and the carrot. I did that at one point and it was a game changer on controlling runways.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So like I said this had been some really good bud. The buzz kinda reminds me of bruce banner. Comes on strong like a sativa, last 1/3 of the high mellows into an nice relaxing indy high. She brings you up and lets you down easy, lol. I'm really digging it and plan to work with this cookie pheno on a few projects. Smells are like burnt buttercream biscuits, def got that burnt creaminess. And for the fem line I may call this plant burnt biscuits. And I fucked up and didn't get finished plant pics, my bad guys... made bubble hash with another pheno and that was pretty nice too. Another pheno will go to edibles and yet another is just finishing up, I'll update that later. I'm still struggling with taking good pics, lol.

20191109_091141.jpg1573315979433.jpg20191109_091342.jpg1573315955020.jpg
1573016092253.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Are you getting any build up in the feed tube? If that's not the case maybe shorten the distance between where it drips and the carrot. I did that arty once point and it was a game changer on controlling runways.
No buildup Mac. I will make things a little easier to access on my next run. Okay i got what could be a dumb question to ask. Once the carrot signals that it needs to irrigate does it just keep dripping continually or is it intermittent on the irrigations. The reason i ask is it seems like if i get it down to a slow drip it just stays like that and holds about the right amount of moisture in the pots. I have been cleaning my reservoir every 7 days and flushing the lines. At that point i am starting all over and having a few fun offs while resetting. Am i doing something wrong?

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
No buildup Mac. I will make things a little easier to access on my next run. Okay i got what could be a dumb question to ask. Once the carrot signals that it needs to irrigate does it just keep dripping continually or is it intermittent on the irrigations. The reason i ask is it seems like if i get it down to a slow drip it just stays like that and holds about the right amount of moisture in the pots. I have been cleaning my reservoir every 7 days and flushing the lines. At that point i am starting all over and having a few fun offs while resetting. Am i doing something wrong?
Are you letting air into the lines when you clean the res?

SCJedi

Synergist
If you set your dippers up and you come back a few hours later, it is very highly likely they won't be dropping.

In my system they drip often because I run mine dtw with runoff.