Living Organics 100ltr Sip - GHSC Wonder Pie

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
I would have guessed she was monster-cropped with all those branches, aye caramba amigo. Beautiful plant
Hey man, thankyou for the comment! She is certainly bushy thats for sure!
Believe it or not this plant is from seed she had 1 week germination 1 week as Seedling then 5 weeks veg now into her third week of flowering. She started off really slow and just stayed super compact massively indica dominant. Wasn't until flower she started moving and showing her sativa side.
Plus I don't do monster cropping as I'm shit at rooting cuttings haha!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Hey man, thankyou for the comment! She is certainly bushy thats for sure!
Believe it or not this plant is from seed she had 1 week germination 1 week as Seedling then 5 weeks veg now into her third week of flowering. She started off really slow and just stayed super compact massively indica dominant. Wasn't until flower she started moving and showing her sativa side.
Plus I don't do monster cropping as I'm shit at rooting cuttings haha!
seems i have the best roots @ about the third week of veg any older and things get harder to root,especally with fems.

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Wk9 Flower
(21 days in flower)

So this is a little bit of an early update as I'm away for the next week. She will be looked after by the firm while I'm away.

Everything is set into position she has been completely stripped back removing about 60odd lower suckers and shitty bud sites. This is the first time I've gone this hard and want to record weather it hurts my yield..... every day is a school day.

She is taking up around 6ltrs a day currently. I might need to water daily when she gets going.

Since doing the strip it has fully jump started her into flower. We now have proper bud sites at long last. This is the longer transition period I've observed.... I think I'm in for a long flower here....

Have a great weekend all 😀

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 10 Flower
(29 days in flower)

Everything is going well! She bushed back up during my week away. Returned to find that she had pushed out some lovely flowers nice and chunky. Strong smell of cakey pine nuts already. Very different to anything else I've grown.

Completely done a 180 and now showing signs of alot more sativa than indica.

I've stripped her back and removed some lower shit bud and branches. I don't really want to do anything heavy now until the end. Lumatek still pushing about 900ppfd and she's drinking around 7-8ltrs per day. Nothing was given all week but now will top dress with guano and palm tree ash with a compost tea and seed sprout tea.
I've also used cable ties just to persuade the branches outwards as the elastic nets are not strong enough. The first and last time I use one.
Apart from that everything is going gooood!

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Any plans for the bed or the inputs post chop, or are you diving back in with another round?
Hey man,
I'm really not sure at the moment as I'm relocating and potentially could have to shut down until I have something set up again briefly. I'm currently working on some IMO so I'm hope whilst I'm setting up I can implement that into my soil, re-ammend and add some cover crop before going at it again.
I have a few strains lined up really not decided get....
Chantilly - by perfect tree
Velvet Moon - by Green house seed Co

But I'm still not sold. Have a while to go just yet lol.

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 11, Flower
( Day 36 from flip)

So this week..... nothing really to report she's drinking plenty per day around the 8ltrs mark.
Giving her a little coconut water I find it's a real health boost for the plant during flower. At the end of the week I added a mung bean seed sprout tea which may have been a tad too strong as after putting that down I started to see a very very tiny tip burn. I also put the pea mush as a top dress with bokashi.

The flowers are already starting to show some colours and the terpen profile is loud with the scent of pine. Trichomes everywhere and I can't believe how sativa she now looks.

Going to clear out the middle of some vegetation throughout this week to even out the stress rather than hitting in one go. Continue to fill up on water.

Hope all are well! And happy growing :)

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Hi all!!
Wanted to start a little side subject to get the input from you experienced crowd.
I'm looking to get some more beans for my next grow but I'm really really struggling to find something that is just shouting grow me! The really nice breeders are almost impossible to get hold of in the UK and even then the stuff that seems to be coming out doesn't sound that interesting or everything is a cross with runtz or gelato.
Has anyone got any recommendations? This is not a slagging match or why seed companies are shit or what people have heard haha. I've seen many of these sort of questions been asked and it just turns into a slagging match. I'm after recommendations of strains they have actually grown from good genetic stock.....

All help would be awesome as I suck at finding good seeds haha!
Thankyou :)

Hi all!!
Wanted to start a little side subject to get the input from you experienced crowd.
I'm looking to get some more beans for my next grow but I'm really really struggling to find something that is just shouting grow me! The really nice breeders are almost impossible to get hold of in the UK and even then the stuff that seems to be coming out doesn't sound that interesting or everything is a cross with runtz or gelato.
Has anyone got any recommendations? This is not a slagging match or why seed companies are shit or what people have heard haha. I've seen many of these sort of questions been asked and it just turns into a slagging match. I'm after recommendations of strains they have actually grown from good genetic stock.....

Salute LivingOrganics, really cool question and off the top of my head here is a small list of beans/breeders that all have a seat on my own personal short bus. All these seeds have produced some VERY GOOD/GREAT results for my grows and IMHO very much worth taking a look at if you find someone that has them and also ships to you in the UK.

Lemon Frosting - GPS
County Line Hashplant - CLG
Apple Fritters X Dilly Bars - HPG
Giraffe Puncher - BB
Short Bus.JPG

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Salute LivingOrganics, really cool question and off the top of my head here is a small list of beans/breeders that all have a seat on my own personal short bus. All these seeds have produced some VERY GOOD/GREAT results for my grows and IMHO very much worth taking a look at if you find someone that has them and also ships to you in the UK.

Lemon Frosting - GPS
County Line Hashplant - CLG
Apple Fritters X Dilly Bars - HPG
Giraffe Puncher - BB
View attachment 125298
They sound really interesting and I'd certainly like to check them out but who are the breeders dude I'm not getting much up on the abbreviations... sorry man

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
They sound really interesting and I'd certainly like to check them out but who are the breeders dude I'm not getting much up on the abbreviations... sorry man
GPS = Greenpoint Seedbank
CLG = County Line Genetics (he's currently not selling anything since losing everything from a hurricane)
HPG = Higher Power Genetics

I'm not sure who "BB" is. Maybe Brisco's Bargain Beans?

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Oh my bad on not including the breeders names. TFC got them all correct accept BB which equals @Budderton 's Beans https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/looking-for-a-few-adventurous-canacks-to-try-out-some-new-gear.3027/
View attachment 125308
That's 1 naughty nugget!
I'll certainly have a look I've just been given the keys to any US genetics. I'm gunna have to do some serious looking around to find the really good stuff as this opertunity won't come around that often! Thankyou guys for your input really apreciate it!

D

Deleted member 2835

Hi all!!

Barney's Farm has some nice genetics.

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 12, Flower
( Day 45 of 12/12)

So smells and aromas are kicking now! Think I've got to put it down to genetics but also the KNF methods have also given the extra oomf.

Thrichome production is coming along very nicely the flowers are forming nice compact tops and sturdy lower buds. Nice pit of purple colouring coming through on the tops and red on the underside of the leaves.

Aroma is changing to a gassy cake like smell with pine still prominent.

Just water in the res with some LABS. Mungbean tea and flower AACT to keep things going this week. In all honesty I think this plant is going for an 10-11week flower she looks to be not even half way done yet.

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 13, Flower
(Day 53 12/12)

So a little bit of a hissy fit the last week. I'm gunna put it down to temps getting too low it's the only thing I can put my finger on. I started to see new growth almost like re-veg out the tops of the bud and I started to see a deficiency creep in which I diagnosed as calcium. I'm still not 100% on whats caused the re-veg and have asked a few growers, some have put it to genetics and this is a mutation of some sort.

Anyway on a more positive note, getting super sticky full of resin on every leaf. As soon as the tent is opened it stinks the entire house out. Very powerful terps coming through and I still have a good couple weeks left in it. Purples and red also coming through now. Buds getting very heavy. Will be needing yoyos/supports for this girl.

Attachments