Living Organics 100ltr Sip - GHSC Wonder Pie

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Not so great guys.....
Tonight I found a couple of bananas. Looks like she tried to hermi on my ass. Good news is I can only find the 3 bananas on her and they didn't have any polen on them and wernt that well developed. I'm hoping she went to hermi but thought better of it. Eyes peeled for the last couple of weeks and fingers crossed! 🙏

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 14, Flower
(Day 57 12/12)

Riding straight into week 8 now so this is when I expect her to put most of her weight on which is hard to believe considering colars are already falling over.

Still filling the res up and just letting her do her thing. Smells are incredible! She is definitely going 10weeks minimum not a orange trichome in site and fresh flowers popping up.

No more signs of bananas and she is happy I put her into slightly more dark and raised the lights a little as well. Now it's just ride it out for the next couple weeks.

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 15, flower
(Day 64 12/12)

Sorry for the delayed updates at such a juicy time of the grow! As you can see from some of the pics we have a little fade coming into the leaves. I've learnt with SIP containers you don't get the really dramatic leaf colour change at the end of a run.

Trichomes are saying differently with orange appearing and this will be the final week before we are into the harvest window! The buds are packing on weight and the branches are struggling to keep it up. Aromas are very strong now.

Water uptake has also slowed right down from 8ltrs a day to just 2ltrs.

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Week 16, Flower
(Day 71 12/12)

Sorry 2 updates crammed together.... moving house during this process has been a logistical nightmare! Cheers for staying with me on this one and all the support.

IT IS TIME!!
The chop is happening.
Trichomes are shouting smoke me, the smells are good enough to eat and the colours are really showing. It's time that she is chopped and sorted out for the dry.

Removing all large fan leaves and will be attempting a complete plant dry for this run. Leaving the sugars and small leaves to protect the flower during the dry.

SMELLS ARE AMAZING!!
CHOP CHOP

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
THE CHOP

So this is the first time I'm moving away from wet trimming but due to the size of tent I'm not confident in the humidity levels being controlled if I left all the biomass on the plant especially as how bushy she became.
I went round removing all the large fan leaves and anything that wasn't needed or too close to the flowers. I then took the loppers and cut her from the base.

I started off for the first couple of days as one whole plant but soon realised she was way too dense and heavy so all the colars compacted into one big ball of flower under there own weight instead of being an air gap/flower between.

I cut her into 9 separate parts and untangled her branches and they are alot happier and oh my the smell that came from it was incredible!

Currently managing between 16-17.5°C and a consistent humidity of 58-60% so I'm happy with the numbers. She is now a week in and looking good. Photos to follow in the next post.

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
So it's been drying for just over a week and its looking good. Definitely suffered on yield due to over crowding of colars and the amount of leaf they pushed out so the lower section of flower is a little on the fluffy side! Final trim and cure on Friday!

Attachments

LivingOrganics

LivingOrganics
Into the Cure!

Right guys it's been a busy couple of weeks and thought I drop in an update.

So not the result I was looking for in all honesty, my previous suspicions have come to light or not quite literally. The top 3" of each colour has produced some amazing dense colourful bud that's top shelf and cannot wait to smoke it.....
Everything bellow that is fluffy and extremely leafy. Those buds that are just airy and full of sugar leaf only. The trim bowl just abliterated anything like that due to being 95% leaf so had to result to hand trimming once more.

That being said the entire plant has incredible smells and the terps I am sure will be the same. I'll be testing THC levels soon but the trichome production is through the roof on this plant. The trim I do have (which is alot) will be turned into some excellent hash of some sort. Will be bubble bagging it.

All in all my review on GHSC Wonder Pie (this pheno anyways) it was a very confused plant didn't like too much light to begin with, thought about stretching but didn't, went to Hermie but didn't and bushed out with so much biomass. This could be down to the method of growing but genetics I think does play a part. If she had stretched out a bit or at all I would have had more light penetration which ultimately is where the issue on the yield stems from.

Terps finnished off a really sweet gassy with pine and smelling almost savoury than cake. I will get a smoke report at some point.

Looks around 10oz of good dense buds some really whoppers. And about 15oz of dry trim/larf.

2 week cure in my 10ltr jars and we will be complete

Attachments