Looking for a few adventurous Canacks to try out some new gear

Budderton

So I started an account here because of the more liberal rules on sharing seeds.
I've got a bunch of beans from some chucks I did in the spring. They are from the best of what I've hunted over the last couple yrs, selected from breeder packs bought by me.
All the moms were flowerd out at least 2 times( some many more) , under LED qp's and were selected for outstanding terps and effect, not yield (tho most were descent yielders) Male selection was through observation and experience. None of the parents showed inter-sex traits.

Meat Breath (OGKB) x Sherb Breath
Sherb Breath F2
Carls Shoes F2
Carls Shoes x Meat Breath
Crunk Boat x Carls Shoes
LA Amnesia x Lemon Slush

I have 4 packs of each chuck to offer up for testing. No strings, get to them when you're ready. Reasons for doing so are 1: to share the love with fellow Canadians, 2: to gain insight into which of these I should continue to work with, 3: get my name out a little bit.
I have pics of the moms I used ( that sounds terrible):rolleyes:
Message me if you're interested.
Thanks, peace.

Budderton

Happy long Thanksgiving weekend to all my Canadian cohorts!
I have a bunch of packs I was gonna hand out at the Karma Cup, in Toronto, but it looks like that is unlikely to go this year.Screenshot_20211008-064855~2.png
So as a result, I'm gonna offer them up here. Still have some packs mentioned above as well as a couple of selections using a male Baboon Wine. It's sisters are shown and described on my "Canadian Chucker" thred.

LA Amnesia x Baboon Wine
Lemon Slush x Baboon Wine

I would also like to open this offer up to all you American growers who'll be celebrating Thanksgiving a little later on this month.
Feel free to message me.
Thanks for your interest.

printer

Super Active Member
From what I have been reading I might have had too much humidity and then the sudden loss of it caused the stem to collapse. No darn way was I going to lose the other one, put it in real starter soil. I think the stuff I had was too dense. Either wat it is coming back, the one beside it shows what it should be looking like.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
From what I have been reading I might have had too much humidity and then the sudden loss of it caused the stem to collapse. No darn way was I going to lose the other one, put it in real starter soil. I think the stuff I had was too dense. Either wat it is coming back, the one beside it shows what it should be looking like.

Are you feeding them anything?

printer

Super Active Member
Are you feeding them anything?
The big one is in fresh soil. The little one I put in a starter mix with a little soil mixed in the lower part of the cup. Once it takes to its new home I may give it a half dose of my regular feed and water. Really depends on what it does though. I think it will pull through but I will be babying it for a while. The other one better be a female though, it is doing too good for it to end up a male and then I have to pull it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The big one is in fresh soil. The little one I put in a starter mix with a little soil mixed in the lower part of the cup. Once it takes to its new home I may give it a half dose of my regular feed and water. Really depends on what it does though. I think it will pull through but I will be babying it for a while. The other one better be a female though, it is doing too good for it to end up a male and then I have to pull it.
The bigger one looks like it needs some CalMag and the little one looks like it needs Nitrogen. Did your starter mix come with anything in it? Some of them don't have any nutrients at all included.

printer

Super Active Member
The bigger one looks like it needs some CalMag and the little one looks like it needs Nitrogen. Did your starter mix come with anything in it? Some of them don't have any nutrients at all included.
It doesn't say a damn thing on the bag. Jiffy Premium Seed Starting Jiffy-Mix.

Weed free soilless mix perfect for starting seeds indoors. Requires no sterilization. Contains peat moss and vermiculite.

Good thing you mentioned it, I think I will give it a little extra in its water. Pull out the cal-mag also. I stopped using it for my larger plants, I'll have to mix up a separate mix for the little ones.