Let's see some Autos!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
After being in 12/12 since 3/15 we are calling TangieMatic done. Big flowers and smells a bit dank and looks pretty good. We'll see when we smoke her. I got some bud off her, you can see the stem manipulation to bring up the lowers.
But truthfully, this auto may have taken longer than most photo's.
Tangie1.jpg
tangie2.jpg
tangie 3.jpgtangie 4.jpg

I still have some fastbuds packs left to pop/ Pineapple express, GSC, TangieMatic. Might do some landscaping with a few. ;)

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
After being in 12/12 since 3/15 we are calling TangieMatic done. Big flowers and smells a bit dank and looks pretty good. We'll see when we smoke her. I got some bud off her, you can see the stem manipulation to bring up the lowers.
But truthfully, this auto may have taken longer than most photo's.
View attachment 58192
View attachment 58193
View attachment 58190View attachment 58191

I still have some fastbuds packs left to pop/ Pineapple express, GSC, TangieMatic. Might do some landscaping with a few. ;)
Try running your next auto from seed in a 5gal bucket or equal.. Autos don't like to be transplanted.

DIRT

20200511_163644.jpg
20200511_163654.jpg
2 different lightly pollinated godspeed phenos, day 60 from seed. Starting to fill in, and they are frosty as fuck.
Smells like a basket of grapes and blueberries in my room.
First time I've come across blueberry phenos in something with no blueberry lineage...
regardless things are definitely looking good...selected a nice male from this batch. GSM#18 of 21 males was a true standout, cant wait to see what he brings to the table.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Try running your next auto from seed in a 5gal bucket or equal.. Autos don't like to be transplanted.
I transplant them in a couple of ways. What I like the best is to start them in 3" peat pots filled with starting soil. That peat pot fits in a plastic cup and sits up a half inch from the bottom. I add water to soak the bottom good and then just remove that bottom prior to transplanting. It works well. I'll be doing it tomorrow, one of the GSC's sprouted :)