Let's see some Autos!!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Try some of the whitebreads out!! They’re very nice plants!

Mine are so big I think because I didn’t realize 24/0 lighting would keep them in veg longer lol!
[/QUOTE
Yep they are beast mode no doubt, and on the list of grab when available . So far Ive tried running Autos for 24hrs indoors for the first few weeks then I threw them outside late spring to finish, I’ve tried 24 hours night time indoors under lights then day break threw them outdoors everyday and this will be my first run on all indoors during our winter . That’s the beauty of Autos , I’ve found they are fairly tolerant at whatever you throw at them.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Well due to nothing new coming up on the much revered Autos brotherhood site of late and public pressure I’m forced to post my piss fart Auto seedlings from Dutch Passion . Wanted to try some Mephisto strains but apparently my back order won’t be ready until 2025 at best. Yeah it’s overkill but I just had to transfer my babies from the T5 domain to my brand new first hours of use SP250 so I can stand and stare at it . Always gotta be one runt seedling of the litter . Day 10, gotta work on raising the air temp . It’s winter 726FD19F-9F80-4FE7-A4E0-FDE02118C33B.jpegDD2939B0-8725-4B9E-B95B-B987DD6CF4FF.jpeg

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Piss fart strain huh? 🤔

I want to try DP’s Orange Bud Auto, but man that’s a pricey order from across the pond. There’s fire to be found in some of their other strains too like their Blueberry and Strawberry Cough.
Yeah two of mine in pic are Orange bud and the biggest is Blueberry . Another is Colorado cookies 👍. Strains aren’t piss fart just the size so far I meant 😝

DIRT

Piss fart strain huh? 🤔

I want to try DP’s Orange Bud Auto, but man that’s a pricey order from across the pond. There’s fire to be found in some of their other strains too like their Blueberry and Strawberry Cough.
Checkout alchemia seeds..the have a discount on those and a ton of stuff.
They're a solid bank ordered from them a few times.

DIRT

20200610_104656.jpg
Not much to see yet, I'm inbetween rooms with a new buildout in the works..various autos meph,nightowl,grassomatic,ghs,buddha seeds,highrise and a few other companies.
Different ladies will be selected for various pollen donors..
Auto godzilla male #18, 2 diff fire99 males almost identical, and still selecting from a batch of buddha seeds magnum males..
I'll also be hitting some of these with mac, mimosa and garlic grove pollen to make new auto lines.

After this run its back to clones bananium, highoctane og, bitchslap,
Gorilla breath, sunset sherb and a few others...these will be hit with auto pollen for other future auto projects.

I'll post more when there's something worth looking at.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Dinafem - Critical Jack Auto. Topped. Just cuz I said fook it. Under a qb65 and some blurple boards on the side. 1/2 gallon container. Probably has 3-4 weeks to go. The soil dries out quick, so I water twice a week, and blast her with Mega Crop and some other stuff I have laying around.

cja.jpeg