Let's see some Autos!!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
They are tough sob's. That's awesome 👍
Also I hear some of their autos are the best . Will be trying in the near future
Yeah I think Dinafem do well in the Auto department. I’ve grown a few of them with consistent success . Phoenix seeds do an impressive White widow as well I’ll grow again after growing it a few times outdoors before .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yeah I think Dinafem do well in the Auto department. I’ve grown a few of them with consistent success . Phoenix seeds do an impressive White widow as well I’ll grow again after growing it a few times outdoors before .
I've run dna , Barney's with much success. Also ran some heavyweight seeds and had ok results but nothing compared to the other two.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I've run dna , Barney's with much success. Also ran some heavyweight seeds and had ok results but nothing compared to the other two.
I haven’t tried DNA Autos . Got a Holy Grail photo going outdoors at the moment. The things a beast . I recently ran a G13 Pineapple Express Auto outdoors with a fair result also, ended up about 3 feet tall . A worthy little lady she was 👍

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I haven’t tried DNA Autos . Got a Holy Grail photo going outdoors at the moment. The things a beast . I recently ran a G13 Pineapple Express Auto outdoors with a fair result also, ended up about 3 feet tall . A worthy little lady she was 👍
I love how they stay short and need no defoliation and barely any trimming. Now that they are hitting 15 to 20 % why not grow a few

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I love how they stay short and need no defoliation and barely any trimming. Now that they are hitting 15 to 20 % why not grow a few
I agree. They take little effort and pretty well do it all for you 👍

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I see People using cubes and solo cups, Auto do far better running them in final pot from seed. I germed in in rapid rooters and straight into the 3 gallon pots, Airpots work best for autos as well.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I see People using cubes and solo cups, Auto do far better running them in final pot from seed. I germed in in rapid rooters and straight into the 3 gallon pots, Airpots work best for autos as well.
Agreed anything that could potentially slow them down is a no-no. Only time I start them in solos is when their regs and I need to sex them luckily they show sex before they're out of the solo ! And I'm super careful when repotting.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
If I start them in solo's, I use an inner cup that has large cutouts, inside the reg solo. Transplant time, slip off the outer cup and put in final pot. The roots are not disturbed.

Now I just use 3" peat pots, when I see a single root penetrate the drain hole, I set the pot in a water tray till soaked, pull the bottom of the peat pot off and plant in final pot.

I have a TangieMatic Fast Buds running now with my clones, but it's getting too big for that space and there is only 12/12 space available. Just started making hairs. Hopefully the 12/12 will make bud.........I'll get a pic up soon.

mr_c

Super Active Member
If I start them in solo's, I use an inner cup that has large cutouts, inside the reg solo. Transplant time, slip off the outer cup and put in final pot. The roots are not disturbed.
Agree - this works well. My method is to actually split the cup in half keeping only the rim of the cup connected and then place it within another solo, then add the medium.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Now I just use 3" peat pots, when I see a single root penetrate the drain hole, I set the pot in a water tray till soaked, pull the bottom of the peat pot off and plant in final pot.

I have a TangieMatic Fast Buds running now with my clones, but it's getting too big for that space and there is only 12/12 space available. Just started making hairs. Hopefully the 12/12 will make bud.........I'll get a pic up soon.
Great idea . I have been carefully slicing the solo up the side and gently removing. Both ideas are better than mine lol. Just glad there are a few heads growing autos 😁