Let's see some Autos!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Super excited for u man . I can honestly say of the 20 or so I have run , I have never gotten any to be this big . Hope u get a good yeild ! Least u know the bud is fire 😀
I’m going to be flowering them in a 2x4 and they’re going to need a real healthy Defoil and maybe even lose a couple branches to fit in. They’re absolute giants!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I’m going to be flowering them in a 2x4 and they’re going to need a real healthy Defoil and maybe even lose a couple branches to fit in. They’re absolute giants!
Do what u gotta , just glad u didn't have to go out em outside. They won't mind the light defoliation.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Do what u gotta , just glad u didn't have to go out em outside. They won't mind the light defoliation.
I’d never get away with a plant that big outside hahaha! I’m not too familiar with either of the parents, do you think this is looking more like a Lambsbread, a White Widow, or just a nice hybrid of them? :)

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Cranked up my very first full grow indoor Autos Yesterday under my brand new SP250 and yeah I’m like a fat kid in a cake shop......excited . I’ve vegged indoors before before putting them outdoors so I’ll see what happens . Running some Dutch Passion gear . Wanted to try some Mephisto magic but it looks like I’d have more luck finding Elvis alive. Anyone heard any news of when Mephisto will reopen the shop?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I gotta start playing around with them some more. That was my first and only auto I ever ran. I had to give her extra dark because it seemed like 18/6 wasn't enough.
i don’t know if you’ve seen Bill Ward,s Autos on YouTube but he runs them 24/7 and his results are as good as you’ll see. Nonetheless everybody seems to have a theory on light/dark hours for Autos