Let's see some Autos!!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
My first auto is throwing it’s first pistils! I’m very excited! Do I want to touch it at all? Take some lowers, remove some fans? It’s had nothing done to it thus far :)
I would prune away lowers like normal, just not a lot at one time.

You just want to avoid anything that will slow it down. That's why the rule of thumb is don't top autos.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
My first auto is throwing it’s first pistils! I’m very excited! Do I want to touch it at all? Take some lowers, remove some fans? It’s had nothing done to it thus far :)
Yes..........restrain the main cola without cutting and lets the sides and lowers catch up, then release.rinse and repeat if you have time. I've cloned some auto lowers that were hidden and they did make bud, small but tight.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
D6787DE8-8425-4038-83AE-2C4AE20386C8.jpeg
what I’m running now for autos. All by dank seeds currentlyuntil I hopefully get into some outdoor and bean making once I move. Bruce banner middle left, strawberry cheesecakes middle right and back left rest are/will be purple haze just started the third and just started so you’ll see it soon😂 front left I have no idea what going on with it lol. Sleep shot and before watering

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
View attachment 57753
what I’m running now for autos. All by dank seeds currentlyuntil I hopefully get into some outdoor and bean making once I move. Bruce banner middle left, strawberry cheesecakes middle right and back left rest are/will be purple haze just started the third and just started so you’ll see it soon😂 front left I have no idea what going on with it lol. Sleep shot and before watering
Dude u should pop the beans I gave u . They are the same as hust17s. 👌