Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace , yep,i know but there are peeps that still try to use any said beans to improve, the wild stock they have .
I like using these older seeds, you never know what's gonna sprout. I get a good one every now and then.
Last run, I had some of the biggest sugar leaves and calix on a flower I've seen for a while. Kinda like those first Afghani crosses from the 80's. lol
The smoke is mostly "pine" terps. Not many different flavors to sort out.
Enjoyable smoke
As HAF pointed out, the seeds today aren't coming from the same stock as of 20 or 25 years ago.
My opinion only,
but something happened around the early 2000's in the seed import world. I think they vaulted the "good shit", then cleaned out their storage bins and sold most of their "old stock" seed and "farmed out" seed production to smaller companies.
I wished I had taken better care of my seed collection over the years.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I like using these older seeds, you never know what's gonna sprout. I get a good one every now and then.
Last run, I had some of the biggest sugar leaves and calix on a flower I've seen for a while. Kinda like those first Afghani crosses from the 80's. lol
Enjoyable smoke
As HAF pointed out, the seeds today aren't coming from the same stock as of 20 or 25 years ago.
My opinion only,
but something happened around the early 2000's in the seed import world. I think they vaulted the "good shit", then cleaned out their storage bins and sold most of their "old stock" seed and "farmed out" seed production to smaller companies.
i would like to have a wine cooler ,but the collge yard sales provide ,dourm fridges!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Enjoyable smoke
My opinion only,
this was where i landed, after another site had too much drama,i;am really glad this forum is here ,have learned more here than the other site ever provided, Thanks to the people here ( no names , this is a very helpful group in my book).you peps have helped my innie a lot last run was weak only about 6 oz,enough to hold me till my outdoor comes thru , thanks guys and gals,information is key for me, to sharpen my inside skills.

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Enjoyable smoke
My opinion only,
a lot of us here feel the same @NoWaistedSpace !

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
this was where i landed, after another site had too much drama,i;am really glad this forum is here ,have learned more here than the other site ever provided, Thanks to the people here ( no names , this is a very helpful group in my book).you peps have helped my innie a lot last run was weak only about 6 oz,enough to hold me till my outdoor comes thru , thanks guys and gals,information is key for me, to sharpen my inside skills.
This forum's been schooling all the others since day one. lol