Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Also - the all-caps thing is unreadable. If I have to make myself concentrate to try and read what you wrote that ain't a sell either. Capitalization and grammar are there for a good reason.
i have to study on what i do, on the computer this typeing thing ,i never was good at.I use edit alot!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
WOW! This is no lie and I just connected the karma-dots.

I have a SkunkXXX that is from last June (the one in the Skunk Hunters thread pic) and a UK Cheese. Both are great smoke, really tasty.

Last night I ground up some of those two in particular - I just wanted that taste and high.

As I was typing the previous post I was smoking on a cone that was the mixed leftovers from the skunk and the cheese.

...as I am discussing the pack of skunk x cheese beans you got...

Drop those next new moon and do a little jig or something, there's gonna be fire in that pack LOL

Last edited:

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Yeah, seems like everyone that was hunting skunk gave up, and now their attempts at it will be freebies :)

Should be some good stuff though. I have a UK Cheese that was a fem freebie from CSI. It is just cured and smells exactly like a bottle of blue cheese dressing.
Blue cheese sounds interesting lol. My Skunk Hero smells like cat pee but no skunk. I probably won't pop the freebies for a while. I'm more interested in the Chaka Khan for some good flavors. And the chicken dinner for some Frosty tight little nugs. :cool:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Blue cheese sounds interesting lol. My Skunk Hero smells like cat pee but no skunk. I probably won't pop the freebies for a while. I'm more interested in the Chaka Khan for some good flavors. And the chicken dinner for some Frosty tight little nugs. :cool:
Yeah, my bean collection keeps growing. I buy a pack or two most months from my weed budget since I don't buy nutes any more. I get LOTS of freebies, and most of them I want to drop pronto. Sometimes they're auto's, or 1:1 CBD's or something and I'm not a fan. But lots are loud but from a lesser known breeder that only does this one thing. Or a line they worked from a particular male.

When you get freebie tester packs from Mean Gene/Freeborn, Sha Bud at 707, Rasta Jeff, SungrownMidz 2-buck stuff, there's a mom-hunt in each pack. And the ones from Freeborn were fems! I had to see what he selected to reverse.

Sooo long story short I am still dropping a few of everything to get a taste of all the new-new while promising to drop the almost full packs of the stuff I already like and want a mom from... Maybe next month? Nah. I still have things in the bank I haven't tried because the first attempt was a sausage fest and I never got back around to them.