Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a little 3x3 tent with an under-powered but quality 100w light so I am gonna try a "shade" grow with some of the shorty broadleafs that were bred to grow under the manzanitas. I snagged a pack of Deep Chunk - the rest is freebies. I guess if you order regs you get more reg freebies. I asked for another pack of the 'not-for-sale' Notsdog headband crossed with the Chem91 that I got with my last order and he saw my needs better than I did - now I have the ChemD cross as well :cool:
View attachment 129348
Hopefully those DC aren't strongly connected to the Revs shit!
Worst plants I've ever grown.
Gotta be some fire in all of that mix.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think Peter at Dagga had sticky fingers. I bought the T-Star and Dirty Taxi. There are two packs of the TM-7 instead of one, which is like the Big 6 Micronutrients from Buildasoil, and the free pack of Jane Doe Skunk from Top Dawg that I didn't buy is a $150 pack still for sale on the site.
IMG_5944.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just picked up a pack of the newer "Pink Champs" cross, but Jackson/Mean Gene from Mendocino has restocked the previous 4 and added 3 more. Freeborn stuff for $120 and $150 per pack, just like a regular breeder that wants lots of people to grow his stuff.

Freeborn Selections - Dagga Garden

FWIW I have grown the Cherrywest out, and have the 2, maybe 3 Lime1 x Jaro girls just showing sex.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I just picked up a pack of the newer "Pink Champs" cross, but Jackson/Mean Gene from Mendocino has restocked the previous 4 and added 3 more. Freeborn stuff for $120 and $150 per pack, just like a regular breeder that wants lots of people to grow his stuff.

Freeborn Selections - Dagga Garden

FWIW I have grown the Cherrywest out, and have the 2, maybe 3 Lime1 x Jaro girls just showing sex.
cool i want to see buds at chop !

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
cool i want to see buds at chop !
The Cherrywest from seed is a Deep-Chunk style runty thing, and not much to look at once it's dry. It has frost but it's like it is mor oily than anything else, and it burns slow because of it. The smell and taste are not cherry (to me) but it's a really interesting sweet/funk profile and a killer high. I have the clone I ran hanging now and I should get more flower from it. Beautiful and frosty while growing but it's not instagram weed in bud form.

The Lime1 plants are definitely not runty. That's all I have on them now

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Figured I'd share this months installment of "what cool freebies did I get???" :cool:

I love the Morning Brew from Blackbird. and bought a second pack last order. This time I tried the "Last Call" which is the same Cocacola Rootbeer male but with the '95 white widow instead of the Chocolate Thai. The Jalalabad Star x Colombian Red from Coastal is my venture into the wayback machine looking for the high school highs. That's all I bought.

3 fem testers from 707 and you know I love the Lemon Tree. No clue about the "Clean D x Purple Paki" from blackbiurd but it's from blackbird. I also need to research "Flame Thrower" to see when it falls in the drop rotation. I have a "Sour Puss" from them going now, but they sent a blueberry something cross a few orders back that went to the back of the line with the rest. Just not something that piqued my interest at the time.
IMG_6622.JPG
No clue how the Mahi Mahi slap plays into cannabis seeds though... 🤷‍♂️😂

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Hell yeah, I'm riding the same wave of throwback herb. I've got some Afghan from Dagga and I'm looking for some Breeder Steve Shishkaberry. Those along with White Widow/Rhino were supposedly the gear flowing through the Midwest mid 90s.
I got a pack of Last Call that will be in next seasons line up for sure. I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you get to yours before me vato.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hell yeah, I'm riding the same wave of throwback herb. I've got some Afghan from Dagga and I'm looking for some Breeder Steve Shishkaberry. Those along with White Widow/Rhino were supposedly the gear flowing through the Midwest mid 90s.
I got a pack of Last Call that will be in next seasons line up for sure. I look forward to seeing what you come up with if you get to yours before me vato.
After each order I finalize the next drop, sometimes changing what I had planned for what I had no clue I would have. I planned to drop 2 of the Last Call and JStar cross to see if I get a girl or two. But now I am debating on other stuff that was planned and may get postponed because of the freebies.

There are 5 of the Blackbird freebies so that will be all 5 regs at once and I'll put that on the calendar, There were three of the 707 Fems and one gets wet next. The Flame Thrower from Monkey Dog is Cowboy Lemonade x Headbanger Truffle fems. I'll make room for one of the 6 soon but it's not a "must see" for me.