Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll be popping a whole pack at a time for preservation when I do (I don't know why, I'm going off perceived value). I am definitely tuned in for your next run vato.
I almost got on that train thinking about making seeds for reg strains I like - I'd never be able to grow them. All the stuff I have to grow the last thing I need ia a shit-ton of one strain. No matter how much I liked it before that would probably remedy that situation.

I settled for keeping clones in reserve until the smoke is verified. Not "mom's" per se but preservation for those few headstash strains that can only be replaced by a better pheno out of the same pack.

My other remedy to that started when @J.James had to shut down. I bought bulk of stuff I know I like. So I'm not as worried about keeping a mom when every pheno in the pack is fire - but you have a few options of flavors. I have 5 or more packs of the Homecoming Queen, Grapefruit and CLHP. So a mom from them is not as necessary unless I start seeing germination issues.

If the PI is what you have been looking for or the skunk or whatever - buy another pack and let them do the breeding while you grow smoke :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have another order out for delivery tomorrow from Dagga. I am hooked on the 707 stuff. So far all his crosses with the Kush Cleaner male (subcool stock) have been great. I don't notice any similarity between strains from the male being dominant - I have seen that in a few Irie plants that lean towards his Arise male.

Anyway, I saw a podcast where some people were running some of Sha from 707's testers and he talked about his set-up. When he discussed the KC male he said he crossed it to EVERYTHING because why not? He reversed males and had stuff tested to double down on getting the right one. But what was cool is he said they only released stuff that was a good representation of or a better version of the mom.

Last order I got a set of those testers as freebies. WiFi OG x 707 OG Kush.

I love the OG. I need the power they usually provide. So I have the 707 OG Kush seeds coming tomorrow. It is his worked version of the SFV. I also got the Bay Breeze which is the Zkittles cross. I haven't tried any of his candy/sweet strains yet so I figured that would be a tasty way to start, and maybe find me a different flavor with some whoop-ass in it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
We'll go closkwise from the 7-oclock, since those are the two packs I paid for.
I bought the two black pack 707 seeds. He has two tiers of beans, his worked lines arer $200 for 10 beans, his crosses are $50. All packs so far have come with 12. I used to drop just under $10/g on weed for the ounce that I made stretch the month. That $250 is now my seed budget LOL.
IMG_4883.JPG
We got slaps,
Boveda's,
Yellow Boy tomato seeds,
Terp-loc weed bags,
25m press bags for sift,
a "transition formula/ dry fertilizer from :rolleyes: "organics alive" 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
And then the freebie cannabis seeds.
IMG_4885.JPG
I mentioned the price point on the 707 beans because that's a half-pack+ (7) of his Snow Cone which is the $200 rack of beans. The Hoku 1:1 is whatever *they are for sale if you want them* (jedi speak). Then there's the mish mash from whomever "Tent Chuckers" is, but it sounds interesting. Last is the Chromatic from Heavy Dayze (the Potcast dude from Austrailia) and the RMQ is Raspberry Mumma Queen. He's mentioned it on his shows but I never paid attention.

There were only 4 of those but overall, paying for 20 beans I got 24 in the paid for packs and I got 16 free that are drop-worthy - and 7 medical beans for If I go down that rabbit hole.

I'll have to read up on that "organic" fertilizer before it hits my cannabis plants - but if it doesn't I have an outside garden. All in all, this is why I buy from Dagga.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm having a hard time believing that he made fem seeds and doesn't know what went into it...just saying.
Several breeders are doing this now. If you pollenated a room with reversed Chem91 (for example) and you spend the day harvesting seeds from this clone-only mom and that one, labelling everything, plant after plant, then there's the beans left on the table. You know the dad because it was all Chem91 reversed pollen, but now which mom the bean came from is not something you can put your name behind. But the beans arer still legit feminized Chem91 crosses.

707 has the "adventure pack" which is the same thing but with reg beans.

It's all about whether or not you trust the breeder. Personally I think the Chem91 fallen soldiers have a likely keeper in every bean.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Several breeders are doing this now. If you pollenated a room with reversed Chem91 (for example) and you spend the day harvesting seeds from this clone-only mom and that one, labelling everything, plant after plant, then there's the beans left on the table. You know the dad because it was all Chem91 reversed pollen, but now which mom the bean came from is not something you can put your name behind. But the beans arer still legit feminized Chem91 crosses.

707 has the "adventure pack" which is the same thing but with reg beans.

It's all about whether or not you trust the breeder. Personally I think the Chem91 fallen soldiers have a likely keeper in every bean.

Very true, I suspect. There are other scenarios where seeds could be mixed up or lost track of. Many of us work stoned, so there's also that. Personally, I wouldn't purchase a 'mystery pack' where neither parent are identified, but I'd probably look into the one's where half the cross is known, especially if they're added on for free and from a reliable source.