Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I heve a mini humidor fridge for seeds, a countertop model that was cheaper than a few of the seed packs I have purchased. I only keep it at 60f, so it's about half between room temp and real fridge temp. It's basically just 'cool and dark' but it's consistent, and at that temp costs nothing to run.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Holy Shit Caleb never disappoints! I ordered the 7 packs on the top pic. The 2nd pic is all freebies. I also cant believe he tossed in an Air Force One pack. He does such a great job correlating the freebies with what you ordered. Beyond generous as usual but it never gets old to see what he gives out. Super surprised that only one freebie pack of 3 fems is something I already own, which was the sherbert x wed cake. Its almost like he keeps track of what he's previously given you lol.

1673640826727.png

1673641035430.png

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Holy Shit Caleb never disappoints! I ordered the 7 packs on the top pic. The 2nd pic is all freebies. I also cant believe he tossed in an Air Force One pack. He does such a great job correlating the freebies with what you ordered. Beyond generous as usual but it never gets old to see what he gives out. Super surprised that only one freebie pack of 3 fems is something I already own, which was the sherbert x wed cake. Its almost like he keeps track of what he's previously given you lol.

View attachment 124194

View attachment 124195
That's quite a load of freebies, very generous indeed!

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Went to Walmart last week with my kids and they asked to pick out a pack of seeds one picked Sugar Baby Watermelons and the other picked Big Max Pumpkins. So for the last week all this vato has talked about growing big pumpkins.

I figured why not get some good genetics and now little homie is geeked. I'm a little excited too
20230225_192525.jpg

I wonder what else he might be growing on his farm if he would put this in his brochure😉
20230225_192556.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
Hey @H.A.F. what are your thoughts on these? The description seems a little strange. I'm thinking theres only 1 skunk smell. You know it when you smell it. Not sure what's meant by 80% closer. Closer to what? Lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Hey @H.A.F. what are your thoughts on these? The description seems a little strange. I'm thinking theres only 1 skunk smell. You know it when you smell it. Not sure what's meant by 80% closer. Closer to what? Lol

First, I think the skunk weed smells vary. There is a pant called skunk cabbage tha has a very rank odor, like but not like a skunk - that smells more like skunky weed than a skunk most times. People are selling memories. $15/bean for another person that says they have "the skunk" ain't doing it for me. At least a few years now people have been on the "roadkill". People that bring in the other smells to their description, garlic, rubber, coffee etc. may have never smelled an actual skunk. There is no comparison to that musk.

That's the rant... I personally had some skunky weed early 80's. I did not grow it so I have no clue what that part should look/smell like. The weed I had was bright green and bright orange, and some of the first real sticky bud I had. The kind where you pinch it and it doesn't crumble. I remember skunk musk when the bag was opened, then pine and skunk ground. The thing I really remember was that cool-numb-face high mid summer. Happy, laughing at stupid shit, etc.

IMHO its curing and storage. How they did it then was not how we do it now. I 'member celophane fold-n-close sandwich bags, and the guy I got it from had larger bags. Never saw weed in a jar until I put it there. We rolled up the sandwich bag and stuck it in the waistband or the sock, and it sucked up that 98.6F environment for long periods.

I have several strains with skunk advertized in them. The SkunkXXX from TH Seeds gave me that high. smelled more like the cabbage though.