Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
FYI - the dickish-ness continues unabated. This was the response to my "short version" above...
View attachment 122261
So he now explains they have had an issue for three years - but I'm supposed to know that and get over myself? :ROFLMAO:

This dude - whomever he or she is - has a very low intelligence and does not read well - or express their ideas well.

Not that it'll change my mind, but I repeated the challenge:
View attachment 122262
It's getting amusing:cool: Does he get that I'm retired and I can come back to this off and on all day?:oops:😂
Considering you've now questioned their identity twice and I'll assume the second time will go unanswered as well, you can prob conclude that this person prob IS the breeder. Also seeing an order made from someone with an email you've known doesn't register in your system for 3 years but chose not to contact them separately to tell them that is plain retarded. Yeah just anyone who orders from those accts are not really as important as other customers. Info sminfo.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Did I shade the truth about how many people I know that buy beans?

Yes. Yes I did.

Does he know that?

No. No he doesn't.

Any business owner that spouts some bullshit about "I don't need you as a customer", I don't want to leave them thinking about what they still have, I want them pondering what they may have just lost. "Exponential exampl-ism" (I made that up LOL) in this scenario can be very impactful.😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I bet someone linked his g-mail to his phone and he has no clue how to shut off notifications :ROFLMAO:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1668283651600.png
This is the dude.

Turns out he's also writing a book about "TLO" (True Living Organics) or has published one trying to be the new KNF/JADAM cult. The Rev - Get it?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I have some strains that are skunky - I'm good. I'm looking for high's, not smells. I'm a child of the late 70's early 80's as far as weed culture. Getting your first hit off a joint at 10 or 11 from a hippie neighbor kid a few years older who's mom was named Rainbow or Sunshine or something - I think it was his parents weed 😜 It smelled skunky to me.

My only recollection of a standout skunk was one sumer, 82 or 83, there was some green sticky bud that went around. There was a smell of heavy skunk, but also pine. And it gave you that 'cool-face' happy buzz where everything's funny. It was the brightest green bud I'd seen, and had bright orange hairs, but not covered like the Panama Red. It had little tufts of what I now know were probably late pistils that didn't brown completely. That were probably on everything at the time but never survived the trash compactor and shipping.

No one called anything roadkill and the 'skunk-weed' could have been any number of things because I don't think Sam Skunkman got famous until after that.
Skunkman Scam did'nt make that cut.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Did I shade the truth about how many people I know that buy beans?

Yes. Yes I did.

Does he know that?

No. No he doesn't.

Any business owner that spouts some bullshit about "I don't need you as a customer", I don't want to leave them thinking about what they still have, I want them pondering what they may have just lost. "Exponential exampl-ism" (I made that up LOL) in this scenario can be very impactful.😂
word of mouth can really hurt!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I wanted to get my CLHP while the getting was good, and the Homecoming Queen as well since It was male-heavy in the first pack. I basically got 5 packs of each - the second 5-pack order of the

CLHP. Because I love it there are a few people I want to share it with, but they aren't getting a full 13+ pack. @J.James packaged this "5-pack" into 3-packs for me. His beans came in the sturdy crush-proof box...

The Deep Chunk is about what I expected from a piece of shit. Exactly what I paid for, and packaged so a mail-canceller has a chance of crushing the fucking beans. Not even a plastic vial.
IMG_3022.JPG