Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I wanted to get my CLHP while the getting was good, and the Homecoming Queen as well since It was male-heavy in the first pack. I basically got 5 packs of each - the second 5-pack order of the

CLHP. Because I love it there are a few people I want to share it with, but they aren't getting a full 13+ pack. @J.James packaged this "5-pack" into 3-packs for me. His beans came in the sturdy crush-proof box...

The Deep Chunk is about what I expected from a piece of shit. Exactly what I paid for, and packaged so a mail-canceller has a chance of crushing the fucking beans. Not even a plastic vial.
View attachment 122279
u date a gal by the name of INEEDA for sure!dawmit@H.A.F.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Theres my CLG order and @H.A.F. the CLG order she tells me not to worry about lol.

That CHP MUST be something special.
I think you just selected one of next seasons pots for me vato. Thanks
It may not be for everyone but it has this sour, chemical, citrus, roasted or fried chicken smell the lasts. You'll smoke a joint to the end because you want to. And I have mentioned that for me it is "fix-it" weed. If I am feeling a little off for some reason it is the answer.

That Peter Cervari dude that runs Dagga and the Future Cannabis Project is pretty cool. How many banks toss in gear that's for sale elsewhere on the site (the 707 Dogma) as a freebie? Plus the variety of goodies from sample bottles of organic nute stuff to veggie seeds or Boveda packs, papers, stickers, grove bags, etc. I am sending him some of the marigold seeds and the mullein (cowboy TP) seeds that I collected and have way too much of for him to give out. I was trying to set it up for him to have Chad Westport or someone get @J.James on the show prior to the hurricane.

Anyway, if I am already sending a box I was going to send him a few extra for some of the breeders that have sent me freebies - and have been on the podcasts. I was thinking that some of those smaller breeders he supports might actually grow them and comment, or show the plants, or talk about the smoke, or even breed with them - or otherwise build up the interest for when JJ makes the comeback.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Dagga is in my top 5 for sure. Hope to hear him as a guest somewhere. Be nice to hear a little more about the method to the madness straight from the source.

It may not be a desert island strain for me but good smoke is good smoke and to find something that a grower of your caliber digs speaks volumes. (I'm done peppergrinding)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dagga is in my top 5 for sure. Hope to hear him as a guest somewhere. Be nice to hear a little more about the method to the madness straight from the source.

It may not be a desert island strain for me but good smoke is good smoke and to find something that a grower of your caliber digs speaks volumes. (I'm done peppergrinding)
It's genetics, and organics. With the living soil even the shit herm plants I have grown have looked good until I culled them 😜

The other thing with the CLHP is the work has been done. However that hashplant got to where it was before reversal it was a great mom.

It is one where if I get the oddball that tosses a nut because of stress I'll be fine with seeing what it hit and how that turns out. More labeled and saved bagseeds if need be.

Interestingly enough, the lightly-hermed plant I managed to save from 2-Buck has that same chicken smell. More of a fake cup-o-soup chicken, but there's a family resemblance. It is the Lemon Hashplant x 88G13 Hashplant and I still have 25 of those to drop that I got for $50. I wanted to get a taste to see what I might be in for, now I'm excited to drop a bunch and then just cull any herms.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Weird this came in super early this morning instead of tmrw. My first purchase from Oregon Elite Seeds. It was ok. They don't respond to emails as I sent two after my orders. No big deal as my order was correct.

The bottom row was all freebies. Finally got that Kings Stash I've been eyeballin. Dynasty was really cheap compared to what it usually goes for. I got my third tray now. Maybe the gf wants this one. That's the second CBD strain I have now. Maybe one of those for me Ma.

1668617695189.png

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Weird this came in super early this morning instead of tmrw. My first purchase from Oregon Elite Seeds. It was ok. They don't respond to emails as I sent two after my orders. No big deal as my order was correct.

The bottom row was all freebies. Finally got that Kings Stash I've been eyeballin. Dynasty was really cheap compared to what it usually goes for. I got my third tray now. Maybe the gf wants this one. That's the second CBD strain I have now. Maybe one of those for me Ma.

View attachment 122428
yep my mom could use the cbd strains, hip problems.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I wanted to get my CLHP while the getting was good, and the Homecoming Queen as well since It was male-heavy in the first pack. I basically got 5 packs of each - the second 5-pack order of the

CLHP. Because I love it there are a few people I want to share it with, but they aren't getting a full 13+ pack. @J.James packaged this "5-pack" into 3-packs for me. His beans came in the sturdy crush-proof box...

The Deep Chunk is about what I expected from a piece of shit. Exactly what I paid for, and packaged so a mail-canceller has a chance of crushing the fucking beans. Not even a plastic vial.
View attachment 122279
I like the look of those stacks! What shit packing from KOS tho. Only time I ever received seeds like that was from ILGM. No care for the product to actually make it safely. Looks like he used the media mail service with the ole dvd case shipping trick which is incredibly cheap on the shippers end. AG does that and used to charge $15 for shipping. I think he changed it to 10 now idk. At least he did use a crush proof dime case lol. Shipping will tell you a lot about the operation you're dealing with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like the look of those stacks! What shit packing from KOS tho. Only time I ever received seeds like that was from ILGM. No care for the product to actually make it safely. Looks like he used the media mail service with the ole dvd case shipping trick which is incredibly cheap on the shippers end. AG does that and used to charge $15 for shipping. I think he changed it to 10 now idk. At least he did use a crush proof dime case lol. Shipping will tell you a lot about the operation you're dealing with.
I think he charged $6.50 for shipping. there was no cruch-proof anything other than the bubble-wrap outer envelope. FWIW I just checked and all 5 popped. can't complain really unless I didn't get what I paid for. But if I like it I'll keep a mom - never buying anything else from him.