Joebud Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
So it looks like the one I picked has no top lol
View attachment 124802
I started fish poo yesterday.
Well shoot. You're still doing better than me. I think something got into the water in one tub and the other tub i might've let the water get too low. I have 4 decent looking ones and maybe a couple more that might bounce back. I'll try and get some pics later.

I gotta practice my seedling stage. I'm not sure if it is the southern ag fungicide? That tub seemed to go south once i added it. I need to pick up some hydrogaurd and see if that makes a difference. I'm more of a clone grower, truthfully. Haven't really popped alot of seeds yet. I had some Oil Slick hermi and seed a run. Something like 300ish seeds. Maybe ill use those to practice? I used to use rockwool for everything and still have some laying around here. Maybe do a comparison between RW and Root Riots?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Well shoot. You're still doing better than me. I think something got into the water in one tub and the other tub i might've let the water get too low. I have 4 decent looking ones and maybe a couple more that might bounce back. I'll try and get some pics later.

I gotta practice my seedling stage. I'm not sure if it is the southern ag fungicide? That tub seemed to go south once i added it. I need to pick up some hydrogaurd and see if that makes a difference. I'm more of a clone grower, truthfully. Haven't really popped alot of seeds yet. I had some Oil Slick hermi and seed a run. Something like 300ish seeds. Maybe ill use those to practice? I used to use rockwool for everything and still have some laying around here. Maybe do a comparison between RW and Root Riots?
Bummer. I'm sure you'll get it settled. You're just weeding out the week early that's all. I'm sure there's going to be some Frosty baseball bat, donkey dick colas coming soon!

Streetpro09

Tester
Here's the reveg SuperChill before and after installing the net on 2/3.
20230203_205908.jpg
20230203_205856.jpg
20230203_211337.jpg
20230203_211343.jpg

Today after i lowered the net and rearranged the shoots a little. Its day 19 from flip.
20230207_202326.jpg
20230207_202318.jpg
20230207_202349.jpg
20230207_202429.jpg

I'll probably get in there in the next day or two and cut all the lower/immature shoots under the net. @MisterKister when did you say you defoliate the second time after you did the first on day 1 of 12/12?

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 124876
View attachment 124875
View attachment 124877
View attachment 124878

Today after i lowered the net and rearranged the shoots a little. Its day 19 from flip.
View attachment 124880
View attachment 124879
View attachment 124881
View attachment 124882

I'll probably get in there in the next day or two and cut all the lower/immature shoots under the net. @MisterKister when did you say you defoliate the second time after you did the first on day 1 of 12/12?
Day 21

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 124876
View attachment 124875
View attachment 124877
View attachment 124878

View attachment 124880
View attachment 124879
View attachment 124881
View attachment 124882

Looking good. Any seedlings survive?

Highly doubt that SAGF is the culprit with your seedling woes Streetpro09 as I use it all the time on my seedlings with no ill effects. That is unless you are using more than a small shot glass of it per 5 gallons of prepared nutes. (that's how much I use) Next time you pop some seeds try soaking your root riots in tap water and a good 1 second squirt of Hydrogen Peroxide for 15 mins, and gently squeeze every one of them a couple times to work that solution all through the cubes.(Don't gorilla squeeze or it will bust the cube.) After the 15 min soak plop those bad boys in a tray and then directly sow dry seeds into them by placing the seed sideways and then push them down just enough to get them under the surface of the cube and then gently scrape some cube over the top of them. Hit them with a syringe full of pretty low ppm nutes(200 <) completely soaking them and cube every lights on and lights off and see if that might help your success rate a bit. And you know what they say right...
PMP.JPG

Streetpro09

Tester
Highly doubt that SAGF is the culprit with your seedling woes Streetpro09 as I use it all the time on my seedlings with no ill effects. That is unless you are using more than a small shot glass of it per 5 gallons of prepared nutes. (that's how much I use) Next time you pop some seeds try soaking your root riots in tap water and a good 1 second squirt of Hydrogen Peroxide for 15 mins, and gently squeeze every one of them a couple times to work that solution all through the cubes.(Don't gorilla squeeze or it will bust the cube.) After the 15 min soak plop those bad boys in a tray and then directly sow dry seeds into them by placing the seed sideways and then push them down just enough to get them under the surface of the cube and then gently scrape some cube over the top of them. Hit them with a syringe full of pretty low ppm nutes(200 <) completely soaking them and cube every lights on and lights off and see if that might help your success rate a bit. And you know what they say right...
View attachment 124908
Truthfully, i think i need new air stones. Just not enough bubbles in the one tub. That's what i get for reusing air stones too many times. I wish there was a good way to clean them. I've taken a wire brush to the outside, I've boiled them for an hour or better. Maybe soak one in muriatic acid and see what happens? Guess i can smash the old ones and throw them out on the driveway? Unless someone has a better way to keep them outta the landfill.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Truthfully, i think i need new air stones. Just not enough bubbles in the one tub. That's what i get for reusing air stones too many times. I wish there was a good way to clean them. I've taken a wire brush to the outside, I've boiled them for an hour or better. Maybe soak one in muriatic acid and see what happens? Guess i can smash the old ones and throw them out on the driveway? Unless someone has a better way to keep them outta the landfill.
I soak my airstones in hydrogen peroxide. It is a good debriding agent. Work good on jewelry too.