Joebud Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
Same room as seedlings. Air temp is upper 70s lower 80s. Water temp, pump just shut off and its 78.5. I have the pump on a timer, on 30 min off 30 min. First 24-48 hours its on constantly.
20230129_190253.jpg

As for a light, well, there really isn't one. Lol
20230129_190000.jpg

Edit: One trick with clones is to have at least one leaf node in the water. Marijuana doesn't "have" to have one in the water but it's quicker that way. Some plants do some don't. I don't scrape the stems or anything like that. I've found they get mushy sometimes.

Last edited:

Streetpro09

Tester
Looking good @Streetpro09. Hope to run a couple Super and African Chill again soon. I really enjoyed the smoke! Could only imagine how yours was, you grew monsters.
Agreed. The biggest colas I have ever seen.
Well thanks guys but you're gonna embarrass me talking like that. 😳🤣

Seriously though, she was definitely a big girl and rivaled my biggest colas from the past.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Same room as seedlings. Air temp is upper 70s lower 80s. Water temp, pump just shut off and its 78.5. I have the pump on a timer, on 30 min off 30 min. First 24-48 hours its on constantly.
View attachment 124675

As for a light, well, there really isn't one. Lol
View attachment 124677

Edit: One trick with clones is to have at least one leaf node in the water. Marijuana doesn't "have" to have one in the water but it's quicker that way. Some plants do some don't. I don't scrape the stems or anything like that. I've found they get mushy sometimes.
I have the same cloner and found that you really only need to turn the pump on for about 30 seconds once every 30 minutes.