Joebud Genetics

Streetpro09

Tester
What water do you use for germination and hydro setup? Tap, sediment and carbon filtered tap, or Reverse Osmosis?
All of the above. Lol. It's well water to start at about 400+ ppm if i remember right. Then goes thru a 20x4.5" 3 stage whole house system that has 2 sediment and 1 carbon filter. Then the water softener does its thing. Finally it goes thru a 3 stage RO system that does sediment, carbon, and ro. From there it goes into a 55 gallon drum until i use it.

20220424_200648.jpg

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
All of the above. Lol. It's well water to start at about 400+ ppm if i remember right. Then goes thru a 20x4.5" 3 stage whole house system that has 2 sediment and 1 carbon filter. Then the water softener does its thing. Finally it goes thru a 3 stage RO system that does sediment, carbon, and ro. From there it goes into a 55 gallon drum until i use it.

View attachment 124525
Phucken tits. No uv sterilizer? Do you chlorinate your well?

Streetpro09

Tester
Phucken tits. No uv sterilizer? Do you chlorinate your well?
No and no. I would've done a uv sterilizer but after seeing/reading all heisens trouble with them, i just use bennies. Started with hydrogaurd and have used southern ag garden friendly fungicide lately with Zaphod420 recommendation. Almost out now and might go back to the hydrogaurd for comparison reasons.