Jacrispy's seed auction

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I guess the difference is, I don't need the gubmint to approve or disapprove of my activities. I do what I do and we don't interact with each other - I'd like to keep it that way regardless of legality - Why raise my hand?
I agree. Although it is legal to an extent where I live, I try and keep it way, way on the down low. The less people that know, the better. Ive been “hiding” my relationship with cannabis for 40 years - hard to change that mindset overnight.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
AUCTION TIME!!!! 5 packs - 4 sealed20191227_154947.jpg
2 seeds in the "cookies & chem f2
Those "side chicks" are fems . & I don't know how many are inside
"DDBF2" are double dog biscuits regs & I don't know how many are inside
20191227_155021.jpg20191227_163016.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155853_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155850_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155837_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155833_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155830_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20191227-155757_Samsung Internet.jpg
okay guys same ol' rules almost
50$ opens
Sale runs 48 hrs
8$ shipping USA 10$ Canada
Happy-bidding & good luck
If anyone has questions or concerns shoot me a dm.
@Keyown1
Here's a honeystomper cross on the block in case you're interested.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Treat it like beer and liquor - and let people brew their own liquor at home too!

edited: Meaning they get their sales taxes and such if you buy it at the mini-mart, but you can brew all the beer you want at home. It's about convenience.

AUCTION TIME!!!! 5 packs - 4 sealedView attachment 38387
2 seeds in the "cookies & chem f2
Those "side chicks" are fems . & I don't know how many are inside
"DDBF2" are double dog biscuits regs & I don't know how many are inside
View attachment 38388View attachment 38406View attachment 38389View attachment 38390View attachment 38391View attachment 38392View attachment 38393View attachment 38394
okay guys same ol' rules almost
50$ opens
Sale runs 48 hrs
8$ shipping USA 10$ Canada
Happy-bidding & good luck
If anyone has questions or concerns shoot me a dm.
@Keyown1
Here's a honeystomper cross on the block in case you're interested.
$50

jacrispy

Super Active Member
AUCTION TIME!!! 5 packs 20191229_161735.jpg
GPS-Sundance kid
GPS-Hibernate
CHUCKERS PARADISE GENETICS ~fire & desire fem
HEADSTASH GENETICS- double dawg biscuits
HEADSTASH GENETICS- Cookies & chem f2
$50 opens
same rules as before - 48 hour sale
Cash or PayPal is cool
Happy bidding
Screenshot_20191229-163248_Samsung Internet.jpgsome cookies & chem work from headstash
Auction #14

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Treat it like beer and liquor - and let people brew their own liquor at home too!

edited: Meaning they get their sales taxes and such if you buy it at the mini-mart, but you can brew all the beer you want at home. It's about convenience.
You can in Oregon, lol, you in wrong state

Reactions: GCG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My electric bill with 2 rooms and a tent running, and a 2500sqft house in the winter was $189... My property tax on that house and 3 acres? Under $700. Thanks, but no.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Don't bitch bout growing own beer and weed then, LMFAO. Just poking ya. They killed all the mj banking laws bills so it won't be fed rec anytime soon, make too much money on the LE side of equation, which is staggering when you consider they see the mj funds generated, and they chase the money on that le side,lol, must make more there. Jmho

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Don't bitch bout growing own beer and weed then, LMFAO. Just poking ya. They killed all the mj banking laws bills so it won't be fed rec anytime soon, make too much money on the LE side of equation, which is staggering when you consider they see the mj funds generated, and they chase the money on that le side,lol, must make more there. Jmho
Haven't bitched about it yet - but I have curiously been told that I should inform the authorities of my opposition to their laws by getting arrested or something. :unsure: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My sage advice on the federal criminality of the wacky tabacky is to wait until the reelection. A certain someone in a big political office wants the fed out of things that the fed has no business in per the Constitution. Dept. of Education is already under discussion as being on the chopping block. That is a states-rights thing - as is ANYTHING not mentioned in the first 8 Amendments...