Jacrispy's seed auction

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Either way, not gonna happen, it's just election year fodder. If they can't make money happen, it's not gonna happen. I do agree with the states thing tho. But I have to laugh, in MO they announced the big grow op licenses and they put a few in some very unpopulated areas and a rich peony farm family in sarcoxie got denied so now they suing,lol. I figger with lawsuits flying, they might get the clubs open a yr or so later than anticipated, lol, so not even folks in same state on same page can agree, lol. Glad I just grow my own. Lol I'm done now

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My sage advice on the federal criminality of the wacky tabacky is to wait until the reelection. A certain someone in a big political office wants the fed out of things that the fed has no business in per the Constitution. Dept. of Education is already under discussion as being on the chopping block. That is a states-rights thing - as is ANYTHING not mentioned in the first 8 Amendments...
Lol the Government going by the Constitution, There was no Amendment or even Federal law in 1861 against secession but Lincoln called for 30,000 volunteers to quell the Southern Rebellion as the Federals would call it. You say States Rights but the Feds don't give a shit and never have about States Rights since that War. Secession didn't become illegal by the Constitution till 1869 Texas Vs White. Trump should by Exec Order start of His 2ND term Federally remove Cannabis from the Scheduled Drugs list BUT DONT hold Your breath.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I'm still wonderin' what the "other things" are in the "liberal" states.

Sadly....the extreme irony here is that had he have lived in a more "liberal" state....our friend @jacrispy wouldn't be holding an auction.....nor would this thread exist. :rolleyes:

good luck, ja!
it is 100% asinine Cannabis not being at minimum decriminalized, Alcohol is far worse and Pharma drugs even worse .

D

Deleted member 60

CO decriminalized in 1974. Sadly...we were slow to push on and it took 40 more years for legalization (overregulation...LOL) to come to fruition. Our States rights are intact and aren't going anywhere. This same Federal Gov't is ACCEPTING TAXES FROM THE SALES HERE. Gosh...why am I not surprised at the hypocrisy?

in the spirit of the cause....and in light of the way some folks think things now work...I'll bid $100 and will let my buddy @Chronic Wonders pay for it. Bwahahahahahahaaa..... (J/k on the bid)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm still wonderin' what the "other things" are in the "liberal" states.
Taxes is the big thing. Those taxes are high in blue states because of all the feel-good programs they fund with it. Things like "lets ban plastic straws, but hand out 'free' plastic syringes... How's your gas prices? +/-$2.20 here.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
AUCTION TIME!!!!!@ 5 Packs 20191231_142821.jpg20191231_142940.jpgScreenshot_20191231-150920_Google.jpg
GPS: Pig whistle & orange blossom special
CHUCKERS PARADISE GENETICS: dulce cherry punch f2
HEADSTASH GENETICS- double dawg biscuits f2
CANNAVENTURE: Cheap thrills ~ feminized
sealed packs
48 hr sale
$50 opens
Shipping is $8 usa & $10 Canada
Happy bidding & happy new year