Jacrispy's seed auction

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Anybody wanting to donate seed packs to my cause can dm me for an address.
I'm going to have an Instagram auction for all the seeds once they are all collected, listed whatever.
I'll collect the seeds & ship them myself if need be.
If someone could drop a link to this (I don't know how) thread over in heisenbeans thread .
I'm brand new to Instagram so it's gonna take me a minute to promote this sale.
I signed up as @jacrispy40roll come follow me
I'll keep this thread updated all the way to the end my case .
Anybody has advice, questions or a better way I'm all ears
Anybody else that would want to collect the seeds & hold the the auction on their Instagram acct. That would be great too & I would send them all my seeds & truncheon monday.
Either way it's cool & I really appreciate this entire community. ☮

jacrispy

Super Active Member
I dont have the ability to run a successful auction but DM me an address and I can send a little $$ for the kitty. Good luck brother.
It's cool I'm going to run the sale & let some others pass the word around,
@Prairiefarmer is right I don't necessarily need alot of followers
just to have some that do share it, eso has helped alot already.
My case will drag on for awhile so it'll be cool.
Thanks for the luck I'm gonna need it lol.

D

Deleted member 60

I have a few errant packs lying around here.....but I (unfortunately) know how this game works....so if ya wanna PM me a safe address I'll just cut to the chase and send you some "now" cash for the cause. Mr. Lawyer gonna want paid upfront for his part in the entire money-making scheme....

and fuck me man...get your ass in a legal state even if it does mean your game goes to shit. It's better to be FREE than to make bank and spend it all on lawyers and other BS. Been there, done that.

"This too, shall pass". Hang in there ja. They can't keep a good man down long...