Jacrispy's seed auction

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Actually @jacrispy...thanks man for rolling it out this way. I see a random prize for someone in that pack of goodness.

I think texas butter is going to be a random December prize with the Welchie :D get them pics in !
I just saw in your sig-block that we are both popping GMO Cake next - wikid cool :cool:

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Auctions are back starting tomorrow .20191226_184856.jpg20191226_184908.jpg
These were donated from "headstash genetics" & they are sealed.20191226_185015.jpg
2 packs on the left are "headstash genetics" the 2 on the right were donated from potm (you guys)20191226_184809.jpg
20191226_184716.jpg20191226_184656.jpg20191226_184639.jpg
The above /\ 4 packs were donated from Genuity 20191226_184600.jpg
These 20 packs were donated from Headstash genetics.
Super fucking awesome!
Got a plea agreement from my lawyer & I'm probably going to sign it.
They're going to drop everything except possession of marijuana, I got to do 1 year of probation & the charge is turned into a misdemeanor. 80 hours of community service.
No time. I gave the lawyer 8 grand.
I'll break these into some lots & get you guys hooked up.
I'll get some pics of headstash genetics plants,
You guys should check him out on Instagram.

D

Deleted member 60

Smilin' for ya man.

It won't be a fun year w/o......but stay clean....cus they will be waiting for you to fuck up. My buddy in Cali got popped with 350 plants in 2007....and after 10 K to the lawyer and some tense waiting for a decision from the court....he got it dropped to 3 years probation. They were always fucking with him...telling him he was out of the testing program...then calling 10 days later to schedule a drug test. This happened repeatedly. He got wise and stayed clean and passed them all....and 2 years in he got called in to talk to the judge......who then told him that he was a rare bird...and that very few folks in his career have passsed ALL of their tests. My buddy told him the only reason he was growing was his ex left him 100K in debt....and that he was a good, hard working HONEST guy. The judge believed him and told him his probation was over....and signed him off a year early. Had he slipped he could have had all the charges brought back up.

hang in there

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Smilin' for ya man.

It won't be a fun year w/o......but stay clean....cus they will be waiting for you to fuck up. My buddy in Cali got popped with 350 plants in 2007....and after 10 K to the lawyer and some tense waiting for a decision from the court....he got it dropped to 3 years probation. They were always fucking with him...telling him he was out of the testing program...then calling 10 days later to schedule a drug test. This happened repeatedly. He got wise and stayed clean and passed them all....and 2 years in he got called in to talk to the judge......who then told him that he was a rare bird...and that very few folks in his career have passsed ALL of their tests. My buddy told him the only reason he was growing was his ex left him 100K in debt....and that he was a good, hard working HONEST guy. The judge believed him and told him his probation was over....and signed him off a year early. Had he slipped he could have had all the charges brought back up.

hang in there
I barely smoked anymore & have already quit, i don't miss getting high.
I miss growing & dealing pretty bad.
If I was to get hemmed up it would be going guerilla this spring.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Auctions are back starting tomorrow .View attachment 38209View attachment 38207
These were donated from "headstash genetics" & they are sealed.View attachment 38208
2 packs on the left are "headstash genetics" the 2 on the right were donated from potm (you guys)View attachment 38211
View attachment 38213View attachment 38214View attachment 38215
The above /\ 4 packs were donated from Genuity View attachment 38216
Super fucking awesome!
They're going to drop everything except possession of marijuana, I got to do 1 year of probation & the charge is turned into a misdemeanor. 80 hours of community service.
Glad to hear things worked out on the better side for you bud, it’s gunna suck for a year but hang in there a year ain’t that long man.

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Auctions are back starting tomorrow .View attachment 38209View attachment 38207
These were donated from "headstash genetics" & they are sealed.View attachment 38208
2 packs on the left are "headstash genetics" the 2 on the right were donated from potm (you guys)View attachment 38211
View attachment 38213View attachment 38214View attachment 38215
The above /\ 4 packs were donated from Genuity View attachment 38216
Super fucking awesome!
Great news glad to hear it's working out for you. Will be keeping an eye on the auctions. :love: 🔥 🌱