I build lights

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 116094View attachment 116095View attachment 116096View attachment 116097
Orange blossom special x dream axis from @BigBallzWillie
Miscellaneous geisen crosses from @Dalton
Maetians mistress from @Evergreengardener
And white widow x bobber by @1oldfart and @Bobberr

Hey @High kev I'd like to run some of ur piff crosses. Ill send a dm. Maybe trade some cuts??

Thanks @Lanestrainley for the idea to use roofing rubber to make some tub's. Ive gotta make some 2x4 frames to hold it upright.
i was in hopes of helping this short grow season thing,with Bobbers Widow

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Now lets see what these lights ill really do!!??
Just switched to 12 12. Somw dont xount this as day 1. But some of these are already preflowered under 18 6. 0623221016_HDR.jpg0622220624_HDR.jpg
Heres a blue dream clone that doesnt wanna comw out of flower. Stubborn biatch!!
0623220725.jpg
And a pic of how many diff strains I have curing b a friend wanted variety. I got u!0623221402b.jpg

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Now lets see what these lights ill really do!!??
Just switched to 12 12. Somw dont xount this as day 1. But some of these are already preflowered under 18 6. View attachment 116194View attachment 116195
Heres a blue dream clone that doesnt wanna comw out of flower. Stubborn biatch!!
View attachment 116196
And a pic of how many diff strains I have curing b a friend wanted variety. I got u!View attachment 116197
this looks like the a start for, cannabis thosmahhall!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Traded an o for a press!!! She's little. But she does work!0702220828.jpg0701222219.jpg
Indoor going on week 30701220630_HDR.jpg0701220629_HDR.jpg0701220629.jpg
If I had planted these right into the ground I think they'd be bigger. But I didnt know it was gonna be a Mojave summer...
I'm no meteorologist but its ALOT LOT drier than last year. I needed to get me off the ground for nighttime low temps and heavy rain in the later months.
But damn I wish I put em in the grkund now. These plants wouldve been MONSTERS!0701220556b.jpg0701220556a.jpg0701220556.jpgi

Ive had the most memorable week of my life.
I had covid last week. Which gave me time to fix my lights leaks in my room.

This week I get my new job as a union electrician! Ive been out of the electrical field for almost 10yrs. But my body wanted me to go back. I applied in april. I signed all the papers and start Tuesday for my old company.

Then my dreamhouse pops up Tuesday night on the old internet.
So i yold my boss im leaving the carpenters union and buying my new house 😆

For those that know me IRL ive had some issues these last 6months. But maybe that minor setbacks led to a major comeback.... I have angels guiding me. Ive lost loved ones and lost my faith. I needed this moment of success and luck on my side.

This is my wave. Imma ride this mofo right to shore. Cowabunga my brothers. Its about time!!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Traded an o for a press!!! She's little. But she does work!View attachment 116551View attachment 116552
Indoor going on week 3View attachment 116553View attachment 116554View attachment 116555
If I had planted these right into the ground I think they'd be bigger. But I didnt know it was gonna be a Mojave summer...
I'm no meteorologist but its ALOT LOT drier than last year. I needed to get me off the ground for nighttime low temps and heavy rain in the later months.
But damn I wish I put em in the grkund now. These plants wouldve been MONSTERS!View attachment 116556View attachment 116557View attachment 116558i

This week I get my new job as a union electrician! Ive been out of the electrical field for almost 10yrs. But my body wanted me to go back. I applied in april. I signed all the papers and start Tuesday for my old company.

For those that know me IRL ive had some issues these last 6months. But maybe that minor setbacks led to a major comeback.... I have angels guiding me. Ive lost loved ones and lost my faith. I needed this moment of success and luck on my side.

This is my wave. Imma ride this mofo right to shore. Cowabunga my brothers. Its about time!!
Rock and Roll

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Traded an o for a press!!! She's little. But she does work!View attachment 116551View attachment 116552
Indoor going on week 3View attachment 116553View attachment 116554View attachment 116555
But damn I wish I put em in the grkund now. These plants wouldve been MONSTERS!View attachment 116556View attachment 116557View attachment 116558i

press em@TerpyTyrone!U WILL WIN! keep up the good work.

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

b alls to tha wall flames in your hair!get it!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
b alls to tha wall flames in your hair!get it!
Thankfully you of all people know what these lights can do. I still build lights for my friends. In a newly legal state things are just startimg to heat up. I dont do it regularly but a good friend from years ago didnt get any xlones in yet. So I blessed him with 6 breeder babies. I believe he will be pleased. Even if theyre tiny.
Great thing about xlones is that they are mature at the jump... Knee high by july doesnt apply. Haha. I did that just now.

On a serious note. Ive had one of the most productive and incredible weeks of my life. I joined my local elec union. After years in between elec skits. Its my elec rebirth. I got sick of doing carpentry everyday. I didnt feel like my compensation was worth my aggravations...
So I made a U'ie. But soon ill be balling.
Minor setback. MAJOR COMEBACK!! About doubled my union journeymen rate. No brainier.

Then they accepted my offer on a truly epic 3acre property in a hoity toity part of our area. For the simple fact an ivy league school is within the city limits. My opportunity on this property is epic.
We have been looking for over a year. Just waitong to pounce. We found it. We pounced. Now im about to make one of the biggest drcisions of my life.....
My Forever Home 💙 💙 🙏 🙏

I've been looking for a spotvthat will further our hobbies. Wife and i both love the country and I love to build and grow and hunt and all those things the rural life afford. I may have a commute to work everyday but it give me time to wind down. I'm a fiery guy. Those here that know me IRL understand.

I needed a change. So we are gonna list this pig on Monday if shit goes right on the inspection Sunday. Fingers crossed!! Good karma please find me!!! I try to spread the love as much as possible. I need all these points back right NOW!! I will do this house right. respect it and give it the love it deserves. And grow a loving family under its roof. I need this to happen soo bad! For my wife. My lofe. My eternal happiness. If I lose this house, I dont know what'll ever compare. I know this is the one. In my gut.