I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
looks like you are stayin super busy!@Terpy Tyrone , how are you doing the grow looks real good, movin the tents helped a lot from the looks of things!
I did an all out RESET. bye bye tents
It looks like mess. Bur I assure you it'll be up to our standards by the time I use the room. I have anotger light ir 2 to add if need be. If very ezcitwd to grow out of my tents. It took a solid 4 hrs to clean and dismantle 2 4x4s and add this 9x9 I inherited to hold the lights. With this ild fiberboard. I cant drill into it without ruining the ceiling. So I improviswd using already gotten materials. Im ready to fliwer some breeder cuts hwre sgirtly. Stay tuned.... 0611220148a.jpg0611220148.jpg0611220147_HDR.jpg
Like my stickee??

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I did an all out RESET. bye bye tents
It looks like mess. Bur I assure you it'll be up to our standards by the time I use the room. I have anotger light ir 2 to add if need be. If very ezcitwd to grow out of my tents. It took a solid 4 hrs to clean and dismantle 2 4x4s and add this 9x9 I inherited to hold the lights. With this ild fiberboard. I cant drill into it without ruining the ceiling. So I improviswd using already gotten materials. Im ready to fliwer some breeder cuts hwre sgirtly. Stay tuned.... View attachment 115727View attachment 115728View attachment 115729look out things are about to get real interesting, around here Major upgrade,this i have to pull up a chair and watch ,man i'm in bad shape trying to keep up with every thing i see air and heat.,dehugy?
Like my stickee??

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

This 0611222305.jpg0611222305_HDR.jpgis the shit.
I'm gonna be a happy man aftwr this next run!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
0620220620.jpg0620220628_HDR.jpg0619221925.jpg0619221925_HDR.jpg
Orange blossom special x dream axis from @BigBallzWillie
Miscellaneous geisen crosses from @Dalton
Maetians mistress from @Evergreengardener
And white widow x bobber by @1oldfart and @Bobberr

Hey @High kev I'd like to run some of ur piff crosses. Ill send a dm. Maybe trade some cuts??

Thanks @Lanestrainley for the idea to use roofing rubber to make some tub's. Ive gotta make some 2x4 frames to hold it upright.

Attachments

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 116094View attachment 116095View attachment 116096View attachment 116097

Hey @High kev I'd like to run some of ur piff crosses. Ill send a dm. Maybe trade some cuts??

Thanks @Lanestrainley for the idea to use roofing rubber to make some tub's. Ive gotta make some 2x4 frames to hold it upright.
@TerpyTyrone ,i really like the sulfur burner, cool hand built setup!there will be at least 1 copy of that setup, mine.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@TerpyTyrone ,i really like the sulfur burner, cool hand built setup!there will be at least 1 copy of that setup, mine.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
still dont care needa pirate pimped sulfer burner

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 116094View attachment 116095View attachment 116096View attachment 116097

all i wanted to do was help good people , mybe should have ask first , my mistake.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I am good people. Give it time brother.... Ive had many a floorbending experiences in not ashamed to say. 😆
me too , its just been about 30 years ago. i felt great for several hrs. only about 3/4 of a gram , most enjoyable. i did'nt mean to be a butthole yesterday. @TerpyTyrone ,I am real sure about you on that front. sure wish the young lady would call agin i'd be all in.i'ts nice to have some hours without worry about the state of my health .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
me too , its just been about 30 years ago. i felt great for several hrs. only about 3/4 of a gram , most enjoyable. i did'nt mean to be a butthole yesterday. @TerpyTyrone ,I am real sure about you on that front. sure wish the young lady would call agin i'd be all in.i'ts nice to have some hours without worry about the state of my health .
A moment to forget lifes problems is what in all about. I only got love for my old silver fart or whatever ur nane is 😉