I build lights

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I dove 126 ft down once spearfishing for grouper on a sunken freighter ship off west coast ft Myers. Fantastico. It was fun. I chased a huge Goliath grouper jew fish and I went up too fast and fucked up my ear. It is dangerous.
I recieved my scuba license while getting my associates degree. It is incredible being down that far and looking up. Its on my bucket list to go again.

That really blows. Its never too late. Ya just gotta someplace more tropical $$$

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Just a couple presses from last night. I do 6-7g presses with less than smokable buds, lowers.16821.jpeg16823.jpeg16826.jpeg
And the perks of the new job. Wired up a few lights at a local mall in the AC. Then as a thanks got some free brown sugar pretzels and a cherry icee. Damn it feels food to be a gangster.
Thw house on the other hand isnt going so well.the seller wont give any credit after a proper inspection was performed. Duck me. They better. Or im out!

Attachments

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I dove 126 ft down once spearfishing for grouper on a sunken freighter ship off west coast ft Myers. Fantastico. It was fun. I chased a huge Goliath grouper jew fish and I went up too fast and fucked up my ear. It is dangerous.
I recieved my scuba license while getting my associates degree. It is incredible being down that far and looking up. Its on my bucket list to go again.

That really blows. Its never too late. Ya just gotta someplace more tropical $$$
went to classes the instructor told me, to go to work after dives in a old flooded rock quarrie @80 ft.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The state can literally go back 5 years before Medicaid signup and claim any properties in that persons name. It's best to get assets out of a parents name early on in life. Wills are meaningless in that 5 year window.
Crooked MF's they are.
they are cloak and dagger( gov)crooks., most people dont think about the future of the family before they retire.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Just a couple presses from last night. I do 6-7g presses with less than smokable buds, lowers.View attachment 117119View attachment 117120View attachment 117121
And the perks of the new job. Wired up a few lights at a local mall in the AC. Then as a thanks got some free brown sugar pretzels and a cherry icee. Damn it feels food to be a gangster.
Thw house on the other hand isnt going so well.the seller wont give any credit after a proper inspection was performed. Duck me. They better. Or im out!
looks like the press is tryin to pay for its self!my last uncle passed a couple of months ago ,the gov., raped the estate.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

I was born and raised in this area and never wanted to leave. I am an old country hillbilly through and through. But I have travelled all over the country but always come back. Never dreamed prohibition would still be going on in this day and age. I tried to get a job as a breeder with my own genetics or a consultant. The person told me they didn't even have a job title like that. lol
There are some big concentrate farms close by for the dispensaries in Ohio.
Big business is already in control of the state. No craft farms allowed.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
they are cloak and dagger( gov)crooks., most people dont think about the future of the family before they retire.
They don't want people to live in the country or farm anymore. They want to cram us in a Connex box in a city.
They will own everything by 2030.
God! WTF does Bill Gates own 247,000 acres of farmland and our borders are standing wide open with illegals swimming to the US?
Future hired help.
Paying their immigration debt off by muling Fentenyl?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
They don't want people to live in the country or farm anymore. They want to cram us in a Connex box in a city.
They will own everything by 2030.
God! WTF does Bill Gates own 247,000 acres of farmland and our borders are standing wide open with illegals swimming to the US?
Future hired help.
Paying their immigration debt off by muling Fentenyl?
nope ai'nt moving to town,lived in one once.that would be shades of ukrane.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
All good in my hood! Switxhing the light cycles is the beat thing ive done0715221507_HDR.jpg0715221501_HDR.jpg
Got 2 green spotlighta for free from work!! Works great for feeding at sleep time.
I dont stay at ny flower spot. So this ia a convenience ive nwver had. I would uswy phone app for green light and a simple incandescently 40 watt bulb. It was useless. Screenshots_2022-07-15-20-01-40.png
I check on it remotely. It has helped me identify problems with the environment. I.e. temp, light timer issues, humidity etc. Here we have near perfect vpd. My brother @Bustenbeans is gonna come see me and bring his par meter. See if we cant maximize my space. I may need more automation because I have secured my house!!! 🏠 fprever home. 3 acres. No neighbors, good schools a lake nearby. Hunting. 2 stall garage dwtavhed with a full loft and in attached woodshed foe heating it economically. My piece od heaven.

PuffTheMagic

Super Active Member
You selling any lights? Got a website up with model? How you taking orders? I need to setup another tent or two and with all the smack you talk against SF and the other big names I will give you a shot.