I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Looks like yeah got the day off today? Just chillen with the sweats and flops😁
Ya man! Family means alot to me after losing my mom @56.
It was my wifes bday yesterday too! We got silly and watched the Billies whoop whodats ass!!! I know of at least one saints fan here. I wont put him out there. I wanna go to a Bill's game soooo bad!!
I turned the heater on in the veg room to help speed em up. I need to fill that tent back ☝

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Things dont always go as planned. But an open line of communication and a sense of trust among colleagues helps keep the wheels greased 😉
Ya might not be the greatest speller , but I bet your one helluva mechanic!
Mopar or NoCar!!
when i get real into things ,it doesn't mean ur being ignoried, i just have to shut every thing off and study on problem in front of me .

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
when i get real into things ,it doesn't mean ur being ignoried, i just have to shut every thing off and study on problem in front of me .
Ya man! Family means alot to me after losing my mom @56.
It was my wifes bday yesterday too! We got silly and watched the Billies whoop whodats ass!!! I know of at least one saints fan here. I wont put him out there. I wanna go to a Bill's game soooo bad!!
I turned the heater on in the veg room to help speed em up. I need to fill that tent back ☝
what temps do you run your veg plants also what temp for flower ,some say 71for leaf temp.new i'm at aloss for the moment new light.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Things dont always go as planned. But an open line of communication and a sense of trust among colleagues helps keep the wheels greased 😉
Ya might not be the greatest speller , but I bet your one helluva mechanic!
Mopar or NoCar!!
i have spent several hours on many different forums' lurking about before hooking up here. thanks to a lot of people here that want/will help , no attatude. same reason you built my light.did you ever try the peg bundy cross?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
came taged peg bundy freebe was banana punch sickel.grown out 2 punch ,other punch was a runt ,culled lone peg got lucky great looking plant is dense as ell bud rot loves them,grobro had some small problems,kept temp and humidty way down helped alot .
Nice! That sounds terpy! Right down my alley 😄