I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thanks. I looked there. I guess I'm,gonna have to break down and buy 25..... I dont need 25...... I need like 5 😄 Damn Uline. They do make nice stuff. Garbage cans, containers, and such. I imagine theyre pretty heavy duty.
Lesson learned:
Dont use square boxes. The mail monkeys climb on them. To get there 🍌 at the top of the mail tree!! Thanks @H.A.F.
First you need to buy a shed, or an add-on bedroom - then you stock up on everything 😁

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
First you need to buy a shed, or an add-on bedroom - then you stock up on everything 😁
My forever home will have a nice "storage" space for parts and such. This house was 50k. It needed lots of work and not where we wanna live. So shes a flipper. The next spot will have many amenities I do without. Gas stove, dry basement, heated garage, ya know simple things.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
My forever home will have a nice "storage" space for parts and such. This house was 50k. It needed lots of work and not where we wanna live. So shes a flipper. The next spot will have many amenities I do without. Gas stove, dry basement, heated garage, ya know simple things.
Damn, I thought $72k was cheap when I bought a house in MT back in the late 90s! You can't even buy a parking space for $50k in MA.

Check out this bullshit... 251 square foot house on 0.06 acre in Newton MA just sold for $315k. Asking price was $450k!

Carpet tubes work great for storing strips of threshold metals and other long stuff on a work van. Maybe break out the yellow pages and see if there are any carpet shops near you and then call them and ask if they have any. If they do I am sure they would hook you up with as many as you would like. (y)
Tubes.jpg