I build lights

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Yes, can get as long as your arm and big as your fist, but fluffy or lets just say a little "airy". (Makes huge oz's)
But, when you cross into an Indica, you have to watch out for powder mold. Buds want to hold a lot of moisture.
Just my experience. That's why I twist the flowers to open them up.
It sucks to open up a beautiful flower and it's white in the inside.
It doesn't take but 2 or 3 days of neglect for it to occur.
good to know about twisting a nug open

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Hey bro!! Did ya lose your password? I hope those tornadoes missed ya!
lost-pass ,ole email shutdown went to pay fer play ,the ones north of me weren't too bad farm country, 30 mile south it tore up everything biggest one i've laid eyes on since about 73or74 in louisville,when i worked in engine room,on towboats!lost power for a day then inet down for two days, state 911 service down for 3 days in this area

Last edited by a moderator:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
lost-pass ,ole email shutdown went to pay fer play ,the ones north of me weren't too bad farm country, 30 mile south it tore up everything biggest one i've laid eyes on since about 73or74 in louisville,when i worked in engine room,on towboats!
💘 k good man! Phew! That was right when u went silent for. Few days!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
He's not given me a discount and I've bought over 800 bucks worth.
It's all good, maybe when I get to a $1000.00 lol
You buy that at one time, don't ya?
I'm gonna add my own UV and 660's to next strips I buy.
I just checked for a 400 and a 730nm strip for a gig. He Definetly has the colored only strips. Just not in every spectrum. I eobt get into how many thousands ive spent. But trust me. Ive looked elsewhere. I'd need to buy 100 at a time. And 200 at a time to get my name on. em.
But what spectrums would i get...
Woyld I get ripped off,,,
Is there a better way @24v?....
Tbh its just easuer to get what I need , when I need it. Hes good to me

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Anybody in the market for a new LED strip light with real samsung diodes , lmk.

The driver is labeled 350 watts but pulls over 400 at the wall.
Each strip is rated @48 watts max. I build it 22" x 34" using 8 strips.
The strips I have available are 2700k with added reds for a flower room. I'd let this go for 350. I'm easy going. Lets make a deal. I'll box it and send it. East Coast preferably.
@Peacehead
@Bustenbeans
@High kev
@Butlers ridge
Are all happy customers to name a few....View attachment 92304View attachment 92305View attachment 92306View attachment 92307View attachment 92308View attachment 92309
And New customer is a one happy dude,TerpyTyrone light owner.thanks for working with me on payments so we both came out ,the way things should! OST

Last edited by a moderator: