I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Your avatar needs a dose of Cal-Mag. Hahaha!
Thanks Bro! I love creepo drawings. Check him out if ya got ig. @milkshop
I'll take a pic of my adub. I suspect she needs a boost of it. The leaves are unhappy. But the buds are shooting big white pistils. It's very odd. The adub has always been a more fluffy strain. But a sativa uppity high. @High kev is looking to find a NYC haze.
Are hazes and other sativa leaning strains fluffier than indica Dom strains?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I'll take a pic of my adub. I suspect she needs a boost of it. The leaves are unhappy. But the buds are shooting big white pistils. It's very odd. The adub has always been a more fluffy strain. But a sativa uppity high. @High kev is looking to find a NYC haze.
Yes they are from my experiences

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Yes, can get as long as your arm and big as your fist, but fluffy or lets just say a little "airy". (Makes huge oz's)
But, when you cross into an Indica, you have to watch out for powder mold. Buds want to hold a lot of moisture.
Just my experience. That's why I twist the flowers to open them up.
It sucks to open up a beautiful flower and it's white in the inside.
It doesn't take but 2 or 3 days of neglect for it to occur.