I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Nice @Weedkiller it's just a way cheaper version when you get DIY or pre built one's compared to HLG my boy @Rocman91 runs the HLGs and the DIY kit and personal the diy kit are just as good if not better for bud structure and Terp production. I run a 5x10 with 4, 350 watts strip builds from @TerpyTyrone here a picture from two runs ago only had 3,350 watts and cmh 315. And I was pretty impressed with the runView attachment 100385View attachment 100386
Shit man! Those headies are fist size!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have an odd garden lay out, 2 sets of 2 1k hps over a 6x6’s and 2 1k hps over a 5x6 when the plants get too close I back them off to 750w. Looking for something to replace all three tables
Welcome to chuckers! Thanks for inquiring.
Stick around for a while so you can message me. 😄

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Welcome to chuckers! Thanks for inquiring.
Stick around for a while so you can message me. 😄
Thanks a lot man. I have never browsed the site until today, I was searching for some auto breeding refreshing because I was think of picking up an old project and wanted to read what others had done. I’m the type of guy that what ever project I’m up to, my reading content is dominated by information related to said project. I’ll be around, I can help the site I think.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Thanks a lot man. I have never browsed the site until today, I was searching for some auto breeding refreshing because I was think of picking up an old project and wanted to read what others had done. I’m the type of guy that what ever project I’m up to, my reading content is dominated by information related to said project. I’ll be around, I can help the site I think.
this bunch have been real helpful ! imop sometimes i have to log out and study things for it to get through my old skull.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Here alittle cake live rosin and tombstone flower.cake is the smaller pictures.im so excited to finally squeeze shit anytime I want!I have to stop being so lazy and run a few hash washes cause I'm super curious how good bubble will be with some pressure and heat 🤤View attachment 100353View attachment 100354
clean setup i need to ge my bit in gear!what did5.53 grams produce weight wise ?

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
lord knows some of us need al the help we can get .