**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Sorry Red I lost my sticker... Miss J has it somewhere and I won't be able to find it till tomorrow...

I have a good idea what to stick it on but can't till tomorrow... Oh well guess I'll stick it with all the others I have a wall out in the 'office''.
GL with your "Greese's Pieces" and Keepem Green

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
It's CONTEST time again!
But were doin it a little different this time.

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".
View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-Must post a picture of your used sticker in this thread.
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Let the games begin.... GOOD LUCK!
And the winner of the "Sticker Contest" with a total of 17 likes is @Main Cola
Definitely a choice spot to put a 3Thirteen Seeds sticker up! Congrats & shoot me a pm for prize collection.

Whether a pic was posted or not, I'd like to thank everyone who requested a sticker.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Orange Julius F1 @19 days from flip:
Orange Julius day 19 (2).png
Smells like even mix of skunk and citrus.
From 4 plants, there were 2 different phenotypes expressed.

Theres a short squat phenotype with tight internodal spacing that naturally grows like a flat canopy (side branching grows as tall as the main) & 1 thats a tall phenotype with thicker stems, but a classic "OG" type structure.
SHORT SQUAT PHENO:
Orange Julius #1 (shorty) (2).png

TALL PHENO:
Orange Julius #4 tall (2).png

Peanut Butter Breath (rev) moving full speed now. I'll likely have first pollen within the next 7 days.
PBB rev day 19 (2).png

After the PBB gives pollen and is removed, my current GG#4 momma will take its place in the flower room. She'll get some of that reversed PBB pollen for some "Greese's Pieces" Fem seeds.