**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Niceeeeee. 👍I see you went with a better/different(?) placement of the advertising,than I mentioned. Hmmmm. Luckily I'm sitting this one out. I'd most definitely would have to find away to top this one(pose would be different....schwwwwing!!!!) If I didn't know any better,I would've thought my candidate model skipped town!

They are shaped the same and nearly the same complexion,well at least the BatCave region is😂👀👀😜
🤣🤣🤣too funny bro, I was debating a few other positions but this one I liked best with the background and stitch. I'm gonna slap the sticker on the public transportation system. Thousands of people will see it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Well, Orange Julius #2 (the fussy one) turned out to be a boy. The only one in the garden I didnt want to be the boy. :( Im pretty sure the others 3 are girls.

Orange Julius F1 male - Copy.png Orange Julius F1 male plant - Copy.png

Though he shaped up beautifully as soon as he was put into flower, I still didnt like how it was uncontrollably fussy for the first 2 wks leading up to it -so it got culled.

Had it been a girl, I would have let it take pollen and see what I got from the F2's from that plant....but I didnt want to use it as the stud to pollenate all the girls with. A bit of a set back, but it is what it is.

Since I was thinking that this was a possibility that could occour, I decided to put my Plemon momma in the flower room about 10 days ago....and Im glad I did! I've already got reversed Plemon pollen in the fridge so S1's are in full swing right now. I'll be dusting her Monday.

My OGKB pheno of Peanut Butter Breath is not wanting to reverse very easily for me. If it doesnt start showing signs of reversal soon, I'll be culling that one and trying once more to reverse another clone (already rooted and on standby). If that doesnt work, then Im scrapping "Greese's Pieces" and moving on to other projects.

I tried popping about 60 of these vintage beans and all of them were duds unfortunately. Im hoping the good folks I gave some out to have better luck than I did with em. This pic is after 7 days of trying to germinate them. Not 1 tail or sign of life in any of them. Either black embryo or damn near hollow inside all of em.
skunk bagseed - Copy.png

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI everyone
well I figured this would be the best place to put your sticker its in greenfield mass
the only hydro store in the area with weed being legal there I bet you and GLG will get some customers from there this is a busy shop that's booming been shopping there since they opened a few years back
very good folks there i put this on the front entrance to the shop (y) ✌
thanks @HydroRed for the freebies i will be getting with my purchase

✌

Attachments

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Okay here’s my entry..It might not be the most unique spot but I thought it would be great for @HydroRed’s business ..It’s my local hydro store that I work at part time and I have customers all the time asking me Where are the best places to buy seeds from ..So I thought it would be a good idea to put hydroreds sticker in a hydro store on a hydro bucket 😁8397972D-655F-470B-904D-F0E89B95232C.jpeg797D6D59-23FD-4707-A89B-BA5014BDF6F7.jpegE04D67D5-FC40-42BD-8E67-74D14AE4D4DA.jpegF5C83A5D-7DE2-4596-A77D-8B1319ED0466.jpeg

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
i did this for fun and support good folks doing good things its a no brainer what 99%
of people do that go to hydro stores they grow weed i grew up in a hippie town
now its legal in mass everyone can grow.some people was able to keep some old strains going
but they don't like to share so i am sure there will be traffic goin to GLG and DCseeds from the east
i know a lot of locals, and i spread the word where to get seeds word of mouth is still best advertiesing
✌

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Now that these stoners read my dam mind with the growstore and the gas station im gonna have to resort to my last resort😠😠😠
I really wanted to put it on a squad car but thatd clearly give up my city. I almost impulsively did it cause you know mania. Growstores were out theyre nowhere near my city, Amazon is mine lmao. I doubt anyone that frequents any of my local gas stations are going to be potential customers, 🤣🤣🤣. Can't wait to see your last resort.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Orange Julius #3 showing intersex issues in 2nd week of flower so off to the trash you go. He/she was the best smelling one so far too. :cry:

Orange Julius 3 - Copy.png Orange Julius 3 intersex - Copy.png
Now Im down to 2 girls of the Orange Julius and no F2's this round. Friggin bummed but it is what it is I guess. Hoping for something good in the whorehouse some time soon....it's been a ruff week over here.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Orange Julius #3 showing intersex issues in 2nd week of flower so off to the trash you go. He/she was the best smelling one so far too. :cry:

View attachment 23925 View attachment 23926
Now Im down to 2 girls of the Orange Julius and no F2's this round. Friggin bummed but it is what it is I guess. Hoping for something good in the whorehouse some time soon....it's been a ruff week over here.
That sucks to hear man. Something about the initials OJ or something, 😂

Similar thing happened to me with the oran jones f2 attempt. The orange smelling male started putting out balls but then after 2 weeks started spitting out hairs.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That sucks to hear man. Something about the initials OJ or something, 😂

Similar thing happened to me with the oran jones f2 attempt. The orange smelling male started putting out balls but then after 2 weeks started spitting out hairs.
Ya, it was a total buzz kill when I saw it. Though it was only like 3 balls on the lower portion of the plant, it was enough to know I dont want to use it for flowers or breeding. Still got these other 2 girls to at least get me some sensi bud til I can run the rest of these Orange Julius F1's and get a larger supply of F2's to run through for S1's. Who knows, maybe one of these 2 girls left might suprise me and become a momma?? I'll just try to remain optimistic haha