**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Eso,my ninja....It would be HER backpiece on display.
My gonads are not as impressive(ok not impressive whatsoever to the GUYS here) as what she has to offer y'alls viewing eyes.
Oh I know what you're saying but my stupid ass is always goofing. Rockin the sticker like Anthony is rocking this sock.

But then I'd imagine the other folks would be more like this in response

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
"Orange Julius" @ 7 days since flip. I love the structure on these plants. No training or topping, just a light defoliation of some large fans a couple times.
"Monkey Juice" in the middle is about all caught up with everything else now. Shes gonna catch some Orange Julius pollen while shes in there too.
orange julius - Copy.PNG

Next set of pics posted will be them showing sex.

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
Well
It's CONTEST time again!
But were doin it a little different this time.

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".
View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-Must post a picture of your used sticker in this thread.
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

Let the games begin.... GOOD LUCK!
Lets call this a BOUNCE PROMO for all of you that support 3Thirteen and GLG. Thank you

Well @HydroRed was generous And sent GLG 5 of these stickers.
So the next 5 paid 3Thirteen orders will get the sticker and a free 10 pack of a new Freebie/tester from Bad Dawg!!!!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Well

Lets call this a BOUNCE PROMO for all of you that support 3Thirteen and GLG. Thank you

So the next 5 paid 3Thirteen orders will get the sticker and a free 10 pack of a new Freebie/tester from Bad Dawg!!!!
Well I guess I will be one of the 5 , XXL Tshirt , got the olive kind of color last order , Want a black one to match My evil soul. Fire freebies too .

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Well

HELL YES! @Bad Dawg and GLG always dropping killer freebies! Im about to buy my own packs just to get the 10 pack of Bad Dawg freebies haha. Some more great stuff is going down in the next week or so too.
Be sure to check in here for upcoming announcements, and also check out www.greatlakesgenetics.com if you havent already. Great selection of breeders, tons of freebies, and ships from right here in the U.S. They also offer STEALTHY international shipping for those outside of the US. I hear they also include some sweet gear with international orders too...😲

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I m
It's CONTEST time again!

I have a stack of these free stickers ready to mail out. They measure approximately 3" x 5".
View attachment 22360

All you have to do is send me a message with the subject: "Count Me In" and provide a safe address for me to mail the sticker to. If you prefer, I can give you my email so you can message me that info off site.

***** The object of this contest is to see who can post a picture in this thread showing how you used the sticker in a unique and creative way that will help spread the word of
3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-One post per user.
-No sock accounts. If I suspect you are, I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.
-Cut off time for sticker requests will be Saturday September 21 so dont wait to ask me for one.

The picture with the most "likes" at 7PM ET on Tuesday OCT 1st will win a free pack of their choice of any
3Thirteen Seeds. If you already have the currently available packs, I'll allow you a free pack of 1 of my upcoming releases once they are available! If it comes to a tie, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote on.

I missed the sticker😔

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Restocked at GLG
Logo sticker smaller.png

BRAND NEW FREEBIES with every pack purchased!
Buy 1 pack of 3Thirteen Feminized seeds and get a free pack of Purple Primate Fems **while supplies last**.
A free (10) pack of Sin City Juice comes with every 3Thirteen Seeds order as well.
Also, the first 5 paid orders get a free (10) pack of Bad Dawg Freebies (a brand new cross) and a 3Thirteen Seeds sticker.

Thats a whole lotta genetics for $60.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Restocked at GLG
View attachment 23344

BRAND NEW FREEBIES with every pack purchased!
Buy 1 pack of 3Thirteen Feminized seeds and get a free pack of Purple Primate Fems **while supplies last**.
A free (10) pack of Sin City Juice comes with every 3Thirteen Seeds order as well.
Also, the first 5 paid orders get a free (10) pack of Bad Dawg Freebies (a brand new cross) and a 3Thirteen Seeds sticker.

Thats a whole lotta genetics for $60.

I'll be putting aside some money Friday for this. Damn red that is an amazing promo. Got me over here drooling on my screen.giphy (14).gif

Attachments

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@Cob_nUt and i think quite similarly.
It's CONTEST time again!

View attachment 22360

3Thirteen Seeds.

RULES:
-One post per user.

Anyone else that wants a sticker, just ask. I had to have a deadline for the contest was all, but I'll still send out the free stickers to whoever asks. Im thinking I will extend the entry cutoff of the contest, so as of now the contest is still open for those that havent asked for a sticker yet.
IMG_20190926_011907.jpg
My official entry for the contest...every other options had too much landscape that would easily give up my location, pity too I had some great spots picked out.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt and i think quite similarly.

View attachment 23412
My official entry for the contest...every other options had too much landscape that would easily give up my location, pity too I had some great spots picked out.

Niceeeeee. 👍I see you went with a better/different(?) placement of the advertising,than I mentioned. Hmmmm. Luckily I'm sitting this one out. I'd most definitely would have to find away to top this one(pose would be different....schwwwwing!!!!) If I didn't know any better,I would've thought my candidate model skipped town!

They are shaped the same and nearly the same complexion,well at least the BatCave region is😂👀👀😜