**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So back in the beginning of the year I ran your testers for the sin city juice, as you know I came up with males as per my luck then. ( nothing went right Thirps for first time ever) but one male stuck out threw a good amount of trichs during flower and was a short stacked kind of male. I asked to use it of course @HydroRed instantly said he didnā€™t mind. ( cause heā€™s a great guy).

Well I crossed that male to a bridezilla from @Heisenbeans I had going at the time. So I decided to pop 6 of those beans I got them wet yesterday less than 16 hrs later one has a taproot out and is in soil will wait on the rest.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So back in the beginning of the year I ran your testers for the sin city juice, as you know I came up with males as per my luck then. ( nothing went right Thirps for first time ever) but one male stuck out threw a good amount of trichs during flower and was a short stacked kind of male. I asked to use it of course @HydroRed instantly said he didnā€™t mind. ( cause heā€™s a great guy).

Well I crossed that male to a bridezilla from @Heisenbeans I had going at the time. So I decided to pop 6 of those beans I got them wet yesterday less than 16 hrs later one has a taproot out and is in soil will wait on the rest.
Theres been a couple ppl that found some nice studs in their SCJ's but havent heard too much from it in regards to what the pollen was used for. Looking forward to seeing what you you get from those!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Theres been a couple ppl that found some nice studs in their SCJ's but havent heard too much from it in regards to what the pollen was used for. Looking forward to seeing what you you get from those!
I hit a dream catcher and bridezilla but with all the shit that happened this spring only the bridezilla made any beans and they were small and didnā€™t look like much but I kept them and tried them so far one has popped a taproot hoping others follow suit

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
The only method I've tried so far is CS. It has always worked, so I havent strayed from that method -yet. lol
Can I assume you make your own? I tried GA3 but I was unsuccessful. Iā€™m not sure if I didnā€™t allow enough time in flower, or if the mix was wrong. I followed it to a ā€œTā€. So I was thinking about trying STS just because I know I can buy that pre-made. Making CS seems like a lot of work for me from what little I know about it and buying something pre-made to use is right up my alley with my time constraints. Hopefully my next attempt will prove successful. Iā€™d really like to reverse this BCK.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I do make my own. I got it down to a science now. I can make enough for a full reversal in one batch and its strong. From what I hear STS is going to be the easiest to use though, and only needs to be applied 2 times unlike spraying CS every day until reversal. Schwaggy P has a great write up in his thread on STS and application. Def seems to be a lot less involvement with the same rewards as CS.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
As I've watched the weed game evolve from bud sellers to seed sellers to clone sellers, I wonder why someone hasn't filled the pollen sellers market? Seems to me there's a lot of šŸ’²šŸ’² to be harvested.
No doubt theres some money to be made in that area of the weed game. In my particular case, the returns on the pollen would need to be quite significant (likely considered overpriced by many) considering how meticulous I have to be for such little product in the end. Might be a whole other scenario for those guys who arent "small batch".

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
No doubt theres some money to be made in that area of the weed game. In my particular case, the returns on the pollen would need to be quite significant (likely considered overpriced by many) considering how meticulous I have to be for such little product in the end.
For Reversed pollen Yes but reg pollen would be easy and far more abundant and affordable for Customers . Run one Strain per tent/ room I would guess. Might be a niche market to be had.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
For Reversed pollen Yes but reg pollen would be easy and far more abundant and affordable for Customers . Run one Strain per tent/ room I would guess. Might be a niche market to be had.
Its like building a racecar. Its can realistically be worth 20K but all the time, sweat n busted knuckles you got into it gives it more of a personal value that the next guy dont care about lol

spyralout

šŸŒ±šŸŒæšŸŒ²šŸ”„šŸ’Ø
Its like building a racecar. Its can realistically be worth 20K but all the time, sweat n busted knuckles you got into it gives it more of a personal value that the next guy dont care about lol
Excellent analogy. Sounds like you have experience. After tinkering with muscle cars and whatnot in my earlier years, it just wasn't worth it any more. Especially if a stock V6 mustang now has 300+ HP and 30+mpg highway, makes the old stuff mainly nostalgic but not so much race worthy unless you pump a ton of money into em. I would be ashamed to lose to a V6 mustang while running a carbureted V8 350 with all the bells and whistles lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Excellent analogy. Sounds like you have experience. After tinkering with muscle cars and whatnot in my earlier years, it just wasn't worth it any more. Especially if a stock V6 mustang now has 300+ HP and 30+mpg highway, makes the old stuff mainly nostalgic but not so much race worthy unless you pump a ton of money into em. I would be ashamed to lose to a V6 mustang while running a carbureted V8 350 with all the bells and whistles lol
I bare a scar or two on my knuckles šŸ˜‰
Been into wrenching on cars with pops since I was in the single digits and rebuilding classics for about 15 yrs or so. Not so much since the heart failure....now I just drive em.