**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Gorgeous, frosty SCJ's @Cfeezzie. They look dank! Crisp pictures, those buds are jumping out of the screen.
@HydroRed would you say those look to be LVTK leaners? I'm learning heh, but I see some "Runty" in there as well as structural similarities in my LVTK phenos from Eso's gear.

I can't remember what member it is.Someone else had a mimosa leaner as well iirc.

My LVTK leaner "Runty" has a nose and flavor all her own. Doesn't smell anything at all like the 2 mimosa leaners.No mimosa whatsoever.
I can't pinpoint it yet.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Gorgeous, frosty SCJ's @Cfeezzie. They look dank!
@HydroRed would you say those look to be LVTK leaners? I'm learning heh, but I see some "Runty" in there as well as structural similarities in my LVTK phenos from Eso's gear.

I can't remember what member it is.Someone else had a mimosa leaner as well iirc.

My LVTK leaner "Runty" has a nose and flavor all her own. Doesn't smell anything at all like the 2 mimosa leaners.No mimosa whatsoever.
I can't pinpoint it yet.
His last set of pics are looking to be LVTK leaners. Seems the Mimosa shine through with the heavy color fade and purples near harvest. The LVTK...not so much. Structure wise, his last set of pics look like a nice 50/50 mix of the mom and dad both. LVTK was more of the "one huge top cola" kinda structure like yours does in this pic:
SCJ cob.jpg

Your SCJ pictured above looks quite similar to the LVTK momma:
LVTK cola.png

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
His last set of pics are looking to be LVTK leaners. Seems the Mimosa shine through with the heavy color fade and purples near harvest. The LVTK...not so much. Structure wise, his last set of pics look like a nice 50/50 mix of the mom and dad both. LVTK was more of the "one huge top cola" kinda structure like yours does in this pic:
View attachment 17714

Your SCJ pictured above looks quite similar to the LVTK momma:
View attachment 17715
Thank you. Yeah, she should lose her "Runty" moniker.That state didn't last long.

That is a helluva line-up you got coming. Diggin' the name branding you did with them as well.👍🏼

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Got my citrus milk came today. No golden ticket. I could only afford one right now. Great lakes gentics came through with all kind of free shit. First time ordering from them will be back soon. Great first time experience. View attachment 17887
Thank you for all your support bro! I really do appreciate it. Ya GLG is a proven winner with the free stuff. That Apollo 13 x should be fire too.
I'll say that as of yet I havent got any notice of the "Golden Ticket" being found yet so......