**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Hey I guess I'm too much a newbie like me,,,, to like posts...

But sounds like your doing chipper... With the genetics. Been awhile since I bought seeds,,,, but I'm going to take a gander over that a ways.... Never know,,, one day I might be giving yours a shot.... But for now I have my plate full..

Fast question,,, did you get my link? I got a really strong feeling I wore out my welcome... or will soon...

Keepem Green

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
60 bucks to get a decent shot at finding a nice pheno you like is worth it period. I ee friends bust out big bank on some seed they haven't ever grown... Me and my cheap ass,,,, Kind of stay far away from them 300.00+ LOL they use to have some advertized for like 1200.00 for ten seed on some rippoff site 7-8 years back... But I have to agree, 10 bucks a sees is reasonable.

You know they legalized it here,,, well as close as they can without the feds... But when they started all that,, I was producing auto-flowering seeds,, and planed on marketed them... We got a super short flower time here.

I do think 75% of newbie growers are going to lose their crops to bud rott or PM which is ever so common here,, and nowadays,,, hemp mites,, thanks Cali....

But I was wanting to produce a decent Fem Auto that got some size before flowering,, but finishes at around 90 days.. I have a well kind of adopted child,, not me but Miss J did.. He ran with her son everywhere... Her son still works on his stores and grow warehouses.. So I reackon I could steal a shelf off the rack to disply in afew of his stores??? I figured I could make a pretty looking package and put big letters "Any fool can grow a Weed...' Fool proof with minor care... Tellem when to plant, and when to expect harvest.. After a year of losing plants to molds and taking their lights down to the second-hand store,,, they got a cool used hydro store booming here...

Put like 5 in a pack for 50 and 10 for 85... Was a passing thought. I was at the time growing Flash's Super Auto's that have a 110-120 cycle.. Looking for a slightly larger plant,,,,,,,, But They were getting to big.. I did a Muay Thai that went 12; tall, yielded 1 1/2 pounds. of mediocre weed..... Wasn't what I was wanting.. I wanted a 2-3 foot bush... And never tried again..

But Kudos for stepping out there... Hey,, when you become a rock star,, you'll need a photographer

What does one need posts to like a post? Anyone know????????

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@norcaliwood I believe you should be able to post now with no approvals. Its a way to keep new profiles from spamming the forum with dick pills etc. I think you can "like" stuff after you get a few "reaction points" or "likes".
You got me on the autos though, I have almost no experience with em. I tried growing some in a comparative once a few yrs back and absolutely hated my results so I scrapped everything about 2 wks in. Im just not an auto guy.
I did get your link, and Im about to check it out now!

It will be good to see 313 in the seed and strain reviews
I'd love to see that in there but am completely content if folks just want to show their 3Thirteen gear in this thread. Either way, I hope folks arent shy about posting pics or commenting on their experiences with my gear.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Just for the heck of it I looked up #Citrusmilf on IG, no pics except the seed pack you posted. It would be nice to see some strain pics & info, especially since there are no pics on the vendor listing.

Just my 2 cents, hope your drop is going well.
Thanks Baja! I need the "2 cents" as thats what helps me continue to be better. I really dont have much to show at the moment on IG with the Citrus MILF or the Monkey Juice but that will change soon enough. I dont plan to use strain pics on GLG since if I were to put up bud shots instead of my logo then nobody would be able to tell who I am on first glance if you arent looking for me specifically.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I finally got my meathooks on a phenominal cut of "Peanut Butter Breath" from Thug Pug Genetics!
I'm not shitting when I say its super dank and extremely potent.

Ok, so heres the scoop for upcoming projects now that the initial drop has happened and Im refocused 100% on seed projects again.

"Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) Fems & F2 Regs
"Greese's Pieces" (GG4 x Peanut Butter Breath) Fems
"Mothers Milk" (likely freebie option at GLG) Fems

I decided to do S1's of my Mothers Milk momma since it is no longer offered by Bodhi anywhere and its just too amazing of a strain to allow it to go the way of the Dodo.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
I finally got my meathooks on a phenominal cut of "Peanut Butter Breath" from Thug Pug Genetics!
I'm not shitting when I say its super dank and extremely potent.

Ok, so heres the scoop for upcoming projects now that the initial drop has happened and Im refocused 100% on seed projects again.

"Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) Fems & F2 Regs
"Greese's Pieces" (GG4 x Peanut Butter Breath) Fems
"Mothers Milk" (likely freebie option at GLG) Fems

I decided to do S1's of my Mothers Milk momma since it is no longer offered by Bodhi anywhere and its just too amazing of a strain to allow it to go the way of the Dodo.
Mothers milk s1! Yes please
Can I pre order those?
I just grew some mother’s milk (Bodhi cut) X ninja turtle dad & they were just great.
Damn those are gonna go fast

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Thanks Baja! I need the "2 cents" as thats what helps me continue to be better. I really dont have much to show at the moment on IG with the Citrus MILF or the Monkey Juice but that will change soon enough. I dont plan to use strain pics on GLG since if I were to put up bud shots instead of my logo then nobody would be able to tell who I am on first glance if you arent looking for me specifically.
I wanted to see your strain but could not locate a pic. IG is the first place I go, it is easy to search for pics there. I am all for the easy way. Monkey Juice had pics, I still have not seen a pic of Citrus MILF.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
HydroRed...you and Schwaggy man....I have to get more seeds. Next week for my bday i am ordering from both of you.
:D

Citrius Milf sounds heavenly. I mean who doesnt like a milf...I married one ! And her carrying oranges aint quite cutting it.
Mmmm....MILFs haha. Lots of freebies between the Bad Dawg freebies and the free (10+) pack of Sin City Juice (which 1 lucky pack contains a "Golden Ticket" redeemable for a free (7) pack of unreleased Fems). When you order from GLG, shoot me a message with a screen shot and I'll send you out a special "Bday freebie" gift.

@HydroRed congrats and wish you the best.i will take a gamble
next payday with GLG still waiting on other stuff to arrive hopefully
there will be some left to snatch up. I seen your gear and looks like pure fire brother (y)
keep on keeping on :cool:
Thanks, I really appreciate that! You mentioned you are still waiting on other stuff to arrive. Do you have gear on the way already from GLG or did you mean you havent ordered from them before?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Mmmm....MILFs haha. Lots of freebies between the Bad Dawg freebies and the free (10+) pack of Sin City Juice (which 1 lucky pack contains a "Golden Ticket" redeemable for a free (7) pack of unreleased Fems). When you order from GLG, shoot me a message with a screen shot and I'll send you out a special "Bday freebie" gift.

Thanks, I really appreciate that! You mentioned you are still waiting on other stuff to arrive. Do you have gear on the way already from GLG or did you mean you havent ordered from them before?
That Peanut Butter Breathe is good stuff, I have Blackberry Kush x Meat breathe from a Thug Pug cut that is a crippler , I will be grabbing that selection from You when its ready for sure.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That Peanut Butter Breathe is good stuff, I have Blackberry Kush x Meat breathe from a Thug Pug cut that is a crippler , I will be grabbing that selection from You when its ready for sure.
Ya, that PBB will chill a seasoned smoker for sure lol
I had the Pugs Breath a cpl yrs ago. I've never had the BBK x Meat Breath but if its anything like this cut I got -its dank AF.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I havn't ordered from them yet but they do have some good choices there I have been eyeing
I figure if you have your gear on there then it must be a legit site I like to feel things out
especialy sending cash I am giving my other order another week if it don't show I know who
to do business with. by far DCS is top notch service in my book so far
hoarding money from wife saving right at the moment your shit is my next purchase
forsure 🌱 💪 :cool:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN