**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So which tester do you want in a 10 gallon pot...that is the question....

My greases pieces are spoken for... @HydroRed ....do you have the minerals to fill that pot with something you want made ridiculous? DO YOU ??????

Because i have a spot for 1 plant like that...i give you first dibbs because man that citrus milf was everything i ever wanted a cultivar to be... and the right size and everything you promised !!!!

100% and I will do a citrus milf in that pot if that is your desire...let me know the spot is yours.

I am going to make 2 other showcasers...the script.....i have FREEDOM TO GROW...a number i can live with...and more than 2 dozen is ok by me D:

And for the record...two fat doobs of GMO cake...well that shit is REAL..wow am i high 1 hour after i got high..harder than 1 hour ago....the shit is real..

Like an A-dub walker to the cortex...

For the record i edit a lot...i HATE my own typos !

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So which tester do you want in a 10 gallon pot...that is the question....

My greases pieces are spoken for... @HydroRed ....do you have the minerals to fill that pot with something you want made ridiculous? DO YOU ??????

Because i have a spot for 1 plant like that...i give you first dibbs because man that citrus milf was everything i ever wanted a cultivar to be... and the right size and everything you promised !!!!

100% and I will do a citrus milf in that pot if that is your desire...let me know the spot is yours.

I am going to make 2 other showcasers...the script.....i have FREEDOM TO GROW...a number i can live with...and more than 2 dozen is ok by me D:

And for the record...two fat doobs of GMO cake...well that shit is REAL..wow am i high 1 hour after i got high..harder than 1 hour ago....the shit is real..

Like an A-dub walker to the cortex...

For the record i edit a lot...i HATE my own typos !
Your first run with the Citrus MILF was really good. Second runs of strains are usually better since you know what to expect, how to feed, and now what to do to get more.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Speaking of....I just realized that the Citrus MILF are all sold out at Great Lakes Genetics.
😲🤯
👏👏👍

Red,considering you're headspace limitstions,aside from end product,are you breeding/creating for short stature plants? I know we are expecting some significant stretch from the Grease's,but my SCJs didn't stretch much,even ran flower from seed.
Curious to see how the Plemon S1 do in that department. If I can flower from seed or minimum 2 week "veg" from first pop and the seeds I run aside from yours stay under 4-4.5'...I can get thru some beans this year in my 3x3 tray.
I just have to research my beans and try to run simliar genetics together,canopy management.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
It’s a lot. Especi
Big pots mitigate problems more than small pots. In coco coir they also retain the moisture just long enough (when compared to say a half gallon pot).

Now i have to get a 10g and a 20g to see how they work. 20 gallons isnt that a whole brick?
ally inside. Fortunately it’s super light so they’re easy to move even when they’re big plants unless you’re trying to move them 100% saturated.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
👏👏👍

Red,considering you're headspace limitstions,aside from end product,are you breeding/creating for short stature plants? I know we are expecting some significant stretch from the Grease's,but my SCJs didn't stretch much,even ran flower from seed.
Curious to see how the Plemon S1 do in that department. If I can flower from seed or minimum 2 week "veg" from first pop and the seeds I run aside from yours stay under 4-4.5'...I can get thru some beans this year in my 3x3 tray.
I just have to research my beans and try to run simliar genetics together,canopy management.
Not necessarily trying for shorter plants other than the Monkey Juice. That whole project was intended solely to reduce the stretch of the GG4 while maintaining the qualities of the strain, and it worked out very well after making the BX. The Plemon and the Citrus MILF will probably grow quite similar as the Citrus MILF grows on the meduim side just like the Plemon and retains a lot of the characteristics of the Plemon as well. If you are looking to run some 3Thirteen gear and keep it naturally under a 3-4' canopy I'd suggest either Plemon S1's or Citrus MILF. Both of those should give nice side branching with little to no veg VS something like the Monkey Juice. @Jesselikes2Grow had a monster of a bush vegged out from the Citrus MILF. Lots of side branching vs height.